Still hand watering? Take the fuss out of feeding with a flexible Wilma System.
They’re simple to use! It’s as easy as growing in pots without the hassle of hand watering.
You can use them with any growing media you like, including soil, coco, clay pebbles & rockwool!
Expect to use far less nutrient solution – unused feed is recirculated back to plants to reduce waste. Wilma Systems are basically
re-circulating hydroponic system.
For uniform growth, you can move and rotate pots. To make life easy, you quickly check your nutrient level via the handy inspection hatch on the top tray.
- Remove the hassle of hand watering
- Supplied with 11 Litre pots
- Great for all growing media (including soil, coco, pebbles & rockwool!)
- Fast flow & 2L/h drippers included to suit all growing media
- Efficient - reduce nutrient solution waste
- Handy inspection hatch for checking your nutrient level
- Move and rotate pots easily for even growth
- Timer needed (not included) to regulate watering times - use a Grasslin Mechanical, Budget Digital or GSE Water Irrigation timer
Choose your Pot:
Option 1: standard square pots (Origin Systems)
Option 2: fabric RhizoPots for greater drainage & rooting! (RhizoOrigin Systems)
Large 4 Pot System
- 74cm x 74cm x 40cm ( L x W x H)
- Supplied with the Maxi-Jet MJ500, (pumps 500 Litres per hour)
- Fits perfectly in 1.2m x 1.2m tent, like the BAY6 XL and BudBox XL
Large 8 Pot System
- To regulate watering times, you will need to buy a timer. Get a Grasslin Mechanical, Budget Digital or GSE Water Irrigation timer, depending on your growing media.
- Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks! If you already use Oxy-Plus 11.9%, switch to Silver Bullet and you’ll save 55%.
- Use clay pebbles as your growing media – you’ll be able to irrigate often and have a highly oxygenated root zone.
How it works
Your plants sit over a tank that contains your nutrient solution. The nutrient solution is pumped up and drip-irrigated to the plants growing in pots on the top tray. Run-off leaving the pot then trickles back into the tank, ready for recirculation. They’re simple to set up and use – you can’t get it wrong.