AutoPot AV5 Systems
Couldn't load pickup availability
AutoPot AV5 — Bigger Pipe and Better Performance
Please note: 12, 16, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 80 & 100 Pot systems have to be ordered in, so delivery can take up to 7 days.
AutoPot Systems AV5 now come with bigger pipework and more effective AquaValve!
Want to cut costs, save time and get huge yields? You can do all 3! Ask anyone who’s got an AutoPot System.
There’s nothing to plug in or program, not even a timer – setting one of these up is a breeze. Each system runs silently too, since there’s no noisy pump.
- Low cost - no power needed (gravity fed!)
- Quiet - no noisy pump
- Expandable - pots are modular
- 15L pot capacity
- Bigger pipework (from 4mm inner diameter to 6mm)
- AV5 Systems now with more effective AquaValve
You’ll find yours easy to manage & simple to maintain. Your system will mostly take care of itself - the clue’s in the name (AutoPot!).
Talk about flexible - expand your system as much as you like – just keep adding pots. You can go big – really big – Brill View Farm filled their greenhouse with them!
No energy is needed - there are no pumps or timers. Instead, these systems use gravity, which is free!
There's no pump to make noise - plants are fed passively. The of the parts make any noise
Easy To Use
The AQUAvalve detects when plants have used their feed. At this point, the pots refill. The only thing for you to do is top up your tank!
Pots are modular. Even part way through a crop, you can move pots about and expand your systems.
Go as big as you like! You just keep adding pots (AutoPot Extension Kits available).
Zero water is wasted! Plants use what they're fed, and they're only fed when it's needed. This makes AutoPot Systems one of the most economical systems out there.
Set these systems up anywhere! You don't need a power supply. It also removes the worry of power cuts!
Plants have unrestricted access to nutrients and water. They use what they need and are fed when they need it. Overall, you can expect a BIG yield.
How It Works
Plant pots sit on bottom trays.
Due to gravity, feed flows from your tank, towards your these bottom tray.
Each tray contains an AQUAvalve. When trays are empty, the AQUAvalve allows them to fill with 20cm of nutrient solution, for your plants to use. Then,. 30 - 60mins after plants have emptied these trays, your AQUAvalve will allow pots to refill.
Your plants control their own feed - your AQUAvalve lets the pot fill, then your plant drain it. All of this mimics a flood & drain cycle without using a pump!
All pots have a 15L capacity.
|4 Pot||100cm x 100cm||120cm x 120cm|
|8 Pot||150cm x 150cm||120cm x 240cm|
|12 Pot||120cm x 240cm||200cm x 200cm|
|16 Pot||200cm x 200cm||240cm x 240cm|
|24 Pot||240cm x 240cm||240cm x 360cm|
||200cm x 300cm||360cm x 360cm|
|48 Pot||240cm x 360cm||360cm x 600cm|
||360cm x 600cm||500cm x 800cm|
|72 Pot||480cm x 500cm||600cm x 700cm|
|80 Pot||600cm x 480cm||800cm x 700cm|
|100 Pot||600cm x 600cm||800cm x 800cm|
|Litres Needed||Number of Bags Needed|
|4 Pot||60 Litres||2 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|8 Pot||120 Litres||3 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|12 Pot||180 Litres||4 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|16 Pot||240 Litres||5 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|24 Pot||360 Litres||8 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
||540 Litres||11 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|48 Pot||720 Litres||15 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
||900 Litres||18 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|72 Pot||1080 Litres||22 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|80 Pot||1200 Litres||24 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
|100 Pot||1500 Litres||30 x 50L Coco | 70/30 | 60/40 | Soil|
How to Use
Complete instructions are supplied with your kit. We'll show you how to:
- Choose your layout
- Set up the tank
- Set up the pots
- Connect the tank to the pots
- Move plants into the AutoPot AV5 System
- Get the system started
- Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks!
- Only use mineral based nutrient solutions – anything that’s thick, gloopy or contains organic ingredients can block your pipes. You’re sure to be safe with SHOGUN Samurai Terra Nutrients (soil) and SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients (coco).
- Mix perlite or clay pebbles (50%) with coco, soil or rockwool (50%) as your growing media.
- Always put a 1 – 1.5” layer of washed gravel or clay pebbles at the bottom of each pot.
- Keep your tank topped up to maintain optimum efficiency. Introduce more feed as soon as the tank goes below 1/3 full.
- Make sure that you hand water plants for around 10 – 14 days before switching your system on.
- Flush your system every fortnight to keep pipes clear