JOBS AT GROWELL
Passion for plants and people? Come and join our team!
We’re looking for smart, enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking people. We’re rapidly expanding and face new challenges every single day. Now’s your chance to really make your mark and build your career. You don’t have to be a growing expert – we’ll teach you that. Whatever your role, your voice will be heard, your ideas will be considered.
For customers to leave our shop and website happier than when they arrived.
All their questions should be answered, and they should get fantastic advice. We want them to get products without having to wait.
We know what has got us to where we are today – the ideas and inspiration of our staff.
We actively look to promote internally - there really is no limit to where your career could go!
To apply for any vacancies, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Don't forget to tell us which job you're applying for in the subject line or email body
Hydroponics Sales Assistant - GroWell Wembley
Friendly, approachable and keen to help people? You’ll be right at home in our store! The customer is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on giving the best service possible.
We’re looking for a personable and enthusiastic addition to the retail team; someone who enjoys and has experience within a retail sales role.
- We open 7 days a week, so flexibility is a must
- 5 days per week (full time)
We’re looking for tech savvy people with a keen interest in indoor growing. You don’t have to be an expert – just excited to learn!
You’ll be joining a welcoming, tight-knit team. For starters, you’ll mostly be learning from senior sales consultants.
Then when ready, you’ll consult with customers, offering them stellar advice and smart solutions.
The role will include:
· Meeting and greeting store customers.
· Serving customers face to face, by telephone & by email.
· Processing digital payments.
· Cash handling.
· Picking and packing customer orders.
· Negotiating discount levels with customers.
· Up selling and cross selling products and brands.
· Demonstrating products to customers.
· Maintaining showroom displays and showcasing products.
· Cleaning and tidying.
· Carrying out warehouse duties.
· Receiving goods in from suppliers.
· Working as part of a larger team.
· Carrying out tasks as set by line managers.
You’ll need to be a confident, competent person. Someone who’s a great listener, a problem solver and able to make a decision.
Previous retail experience is desirable, but not essential.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to tell us which job you're applying for in the subject line or email body copy.