Ready for extreme growth, monster yields & mighty roots? There’s only one pot you want - the Oxypot. Everyone’s raving about them!
- 19L Oxypot - 34 x 34 x 38 (W x L x H)
- Extreme rooting & growth
- Unlimited access to oxygen & nutrients
How It Works
Plants grow in a mesh pot filled with clay pebbles. Roots grow out of the mesh pot, straight into an oxygen rich nutrient solution.
This gives them a constant, unlimited supply of nutrients and plenty of oxygen.
Plants have unlimited access to nutrients and oxygen to speed up nutrient uptake & growth.
Big, Healthy Roots
Root growth is unrestricted by media, and supported by oxygen. Best of all, nasty root diseases can't survive where there's high oxygen.
Maximum Growing Space
Why are Oxypots square? To give you more space for roots!
Nutrient Level Indicator
To protect it from knocks, the indicator pipe sits in an in-built groove.
Pots are crack-resistant and connections are secure.
No Risk Of Contamination
Nutrient solution stays in one pot, so problems can't spread.
Low Media Waste
The only media you use is clay pebbles.
Airstone, Air Pump & Air Pipe Included
You can start growing from day 1.
1 x Oxypot:
- 1 x Oxypot Growing System (Base, Lid, Net Pot, Accessory Pack)
- 1 x Budget Air Pump (Single Outlet - 1.6 Litres/minute)
- 1 x 50mm Blue Golf Ball Air Stone + 2m of Air Line
4 x Oxypot:
- 4 x Oxypot Growing System (Base, Lid, Net Pot, Accessory Pack)
- 1 x Budget Air Pump (4 Outlet - 4 x 2.5 Litres/minute)
- 4 x 50mm Golf Ball Air Stone + 8m of Air Line
8 x Oxypot:
Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks!
If you already use Oxy-Plus 11.9%, switch to Silver Bullet and you’ll save 55%.
• Dimensions: 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 19 Litres
If this isn’t the right size for you, try one of our other Oxypots:
• Dimensions: 58.5cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 70 Litres
• Dimensions: 83cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 110 Litres
Oxypot R-DWC System:
• Dimensions: Up to 24 Oxypots, each one 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: Up to 24 x 19 Litre Pots
The 1 x Oxypot includes:
Full assembly instructions are available in the downloads tab.
Plants started in rockwool cubes, root riots or jiffys can be transplanted into an Oxy-Pot. Make sure that they are root bound before transplanting.
Feeding your plants
Avoid using any nutrients that are organic -active systems and biological ingredients don’t mix well. We recommend using SHOGUN Samurai’s hydroponic nutrients, which are mineral based.
You need to completely change your solution roughly every 2 – 3 weeks, topping up in between changes.
Plants under lights tent to absorb more water than nutrients. To keep your nutrient strength from rising, top up the pot with half strength nutrient solution between changes. Take an EC reading and add more nutrients if you need to. Don’t forget to monitor and tweak your pH.
Leave the pump on 24/7 – never let plant roots dry.