For bigger, juicier fruits and giant flowers, try CANNABOOST Accelerator.
It works alongside your base nutrient to boost your plants’ metabolism and speed up photosynthesis. Your plants form fruit & flowers faster - they actually act as if they’re exposed to extra light.
Fruits taste sweeter (more sugar) and fruit & flowers smell nicer (more essential oils), thanks to an increase in nutrient uptake & sugar production.
They also bloom & ripen evenly, so your harvest is more uniform – CANNABOOST contains a flowering regulator that sees to that. All of that energy regulation helps plants ward off diseases, too...during flowering (when plants are most vulnerable) it's key!
• Flowering booster
• Boosts plant metabolism & increases rate of photosynthesis
• Huge yield increases
• Uniform harvest (more even ripening)
• Fruit tastes sweeter (more sugar)
• Fruit and flowers smell stronger (more essential oils)
• Improves resistance to pests & diseases
• Can be used as a foliar spray or root feed
• Dilution rate of 2-4ml/L
• Use alongside CANNA PK 13/14 or SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18 for excellent results
Save money and get better results by opting for SHOGUN Sumo Boost. It's twice the strength of Canna Boost Accelerator - it'll last twice as long. SHOGUN Sumo Boost is backed by 2 years of research - you won't be disappointed!
- The Science
CANNABOOST Accelerator is a unique blend of plant extracts, sugars, micro-nutrients, vitamins & amino acids.
It speeds up your plants’ metabolism, making them better able to:
• Capture light
• Absorb nutrients for photosynthesis
• Produce flower buds
• Produce essential oils and sugar
• Fight off pests and diseases
Overall, you’ll have healthier plants that produce bigger, better quality yields.
On top of that, CANNABOOST contains flowering regulators that helps plants develop fruit and flowers more evenly.
All of that energy regulation ensures plants have the right energy, in the right places, to fight diseases, too. This is fantastic during flowering when your plants are most vulnerable.
Why use with CANNA PK 13/14 or SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18?
There are two kinds of flowering nutrients that work really well together:
1. PK boosters (like CANNABOOST Accelerator & SHOGUN Sumo Boost)
Contain lots of phosphorus, potassium, and other nutrients your plants need for flowering.
2. Boosters, aka Bloom Stimulators (like CANNA PK 13/14 or SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18)
Trigger your plants’ metabolism. In short, they drive growth, photosynthesis, water uptake, enzyme activity & flowering.
These nutrients complement each other so well it’s untrue - PK boosters provide the building materials, while bloom stimulators help your plants use them.
- The Tech
Dilution rate: 2-4ml/L
• Use CANNABOOST Accelerator throughout flowering, alongside your standard feed
• Feed it to plants manually, through dripper or as a foliar spray
• Shake bottle well before use
For best results
• Use it alongside CANNA PK 13/14 or SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18
• Make sure you never mix it with another nutrient, booster or additive in concentrated form. Always add each one to your tank or reservoir separately
• Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202)
• Use diluted solution within 4 days
• Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
• Keep out of reach of children
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (7)Can you use Canna Boost Accelerator in a soil grow?You can use Canna Boost Accelerator in soil, but the results will not be organic. If you are doing an organic grow in soil, The Canna Bio Boost would be more suitable.
Written by CM | 17 Nov 2013how often should you use canna boostYou would use Canna Boost Accelerator between weeks 3 & 8 of flowering, at 2-4ml per litre.
Written by DS | 4 Nov 2012Hi, I was wondering whats the difference between Boost accelerator and Bio-boost? Can I use bio-boost with pk13/14the Canna Bio Boost is an organically certified alternative to Canna Boost Accelerator. PK 13/14 is a mineral based flowering additive. If you are doing an organic grow, PK 13/14 would not be suitable, but if you are not concerned with keeping things organic, Canna Bio Boost & Canna PK 13/14 can be used together.
Written by nato | 9 Oct 2012can i use canna flores at the same time as using canna boost accelerator? Would i get a better result with just the boost?You would need to use the Boost Accelerator alongside your nutrient program, as the boost encourages the plant to take up more nutrients. It is designed to work in conjunction with Canna PK 13/14. The best way to use it is to add the Boost & PK 13/14 to your nutrient tank first, then use your flores to bring the solution up to the target strength.
Written by hockus pockus | 16 Nov 2011Can Canna Boost Acccelerater and Canna PK13/14 be used in a soil grow?You can use both Boost Accelerator & PK 13/14 in soil, although if you wanted to keep things organic, we would recommend the Canna Bio Boost.
Written by GE | 23 Sep 2011After using boost accelerator for week 3.Do you use it every week up until harvest or just to when you add pk13/14 on week 5.You would use the Boost Accelerator from the third week of flower all the way through to the final week, & use the PK 13/14 for weeks 5, 6, & 7.
Written by SM | 26 Aug 2011when i have to start use it ?? 3 week ? 4 week? 5 week? or later?You would use the Canna Boost Accelerator from week 3 of flowering at 2-4 ml per litre.
Written by Mike | 1 Jul 2011