Get precise CO2 control with a Pro-Leaf CO2 Controller.
You can adjust the output from 400ppm - 2000ppm. To prevent CO2 waste, dosing is restricted to lights-on, when plants use CO2.
You can use it with bottled CO2 or propane gas
- Controls CO2 output (from 400ppm - 2000ppm)
- Use it with bottled CO2 or propane gas
- Day & night mode
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
To get started it's pretty much plug and play.
Day & night mode
To prevent CO2 waste, dosing only happens during lights-on. This is when plants use CO2.
Self-calbrating CO2 sensor
You won't have to calibrator yourself , but we recommend doing so once a year anyway.
PPM up / Fuzzy logic PPM down
This doses with CO2 in shorter bursts. If using a CO2 bottle this stops the regulator getting too cold (if the regulator gets too cold, it can stay open).
It's easy to check your settings it a glance.
CO2 disable mode
You can connect your controller to an extractor fan. During the night to bring your CO2 level down, air is extracted. In closed loop rooms where air isn't typically extracted, it's ideal.
Why Add CO2?
Plants use CO2 for photosynthesis (sugar production).
If CO2 is restricted, so is sugar production.
Plants can handle 1000 - 1200ppm of CO2. There's only around 400 - 450ppm in the air. Bringing that up to the optimum 1200ppm is one of the easiest ways to ramp up sugar production and increases your yield by up to 20%!
In summer, extra CO2 and also helps plants with heat stress by photosynthesising more!
How to Use
1. Put the plug in
2. Push the left button 1 time
3. Set the level CO2 level ( turn left or right to go up or down)
You'll also need to generate/release the CO2, control the release (regulator) and detect CO2 levels (analyser / sensor). For this will you need:
Equipment needed (Bottled CO2)
1. Bottles of CO2 gas - available in all shops
2. CO2 Regulator (with Solenoid valve)
3. CO2 Dispersion tubing (optional)
Equipment needed (LPG)
1. Propane cannister (red / orange) - available in most petrol stations or garages
- 1/2 bar regulator (with 4kW Generator)
- 1 bar regulator (with 8kW or 10kW Generator)
5. Pipe cutters
6. Leak detection fluid
7. Hose clamp / gas hose clips
Hint Place the sensor in the middle of the room, approx1.5m from the floor
The TechThe Tech
Max Amperage 10A @240V AC 50Hz Sensor Cord Length 4.5m CO2 Control Range 400ppm - 2000ppm CO2 Accuracy +/- 100ppm Weight 1kg Dimensions 130mm x120mm x 50mm
- Q & A
Questions and Answers