Monitor, adjust & maintain CO2 levels 24/7 with Evolution CO2 controller.
- CO2 controller (multi-stage dosing)
- For propane, bottled CO2 or CO2 generator
- 1 year warranty
Use it to dose plants with the CO2 needed for optimum sugar production.
Day/night dosing cycles
To stop dosing at night, there's the handy 'lights on' sensor. You can choose when dosing stop.
Choose when to dose
To dose less frequently, set a low 'CO2 deadpan'. You won't start dosing until the deadpan level has been reached.
Controls fan speed
Connect your extractor fan to the third input to slow or stop them during dosing times.
Keep it at eye level to take a quick reading.
Plants get the CO2 needed to photosynthesise more, so they can produce the sugars needed for growth.
How to Use
You will also need:
Equipment needed (LPG)
1. Propane cannister (red / orange) - available in most petrol stations or garages
3. UK Propane Regulator (Low Pressure) - should come with the cannister
- 1/2 bar regulator (with 4kW Generator)
- 1 bar regulator (with 8kW or 10kW Generator)
4. CO2 Controller and separate sensor/analyser (e.g. Evolution Controller & Evolution Analyser)
5. Pipe cutters
6. Leak detection fluid
7. Hose clamp / gas hose clips
1: Connect your CO2 regular to the 2nd input
2: Connect your CO2 regulator to your CO2 supply (bottle, generator)
3: For real time CO2 sensing, connect a CO2 Analyser (optional)
Hint: Aim for a CO2 level of 1000 - 1200ppm. Less than this and your plants will underperform. More than this and you'll simply be dosing plants with more CO2 than they can use.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers