Evolution CO2 Analyser
Detect & report CO2 levels of up to 10,000ppm with an Evolution Analyser.
Use it to feed accurate, real-time data to an Evolution CO2 Controller. Your controller will then know how much CO2 to dose.
- CO2 Analyser/ Sensor (measures 0 - 10,000ppm)
- Detects & reports air CO2 levels
- 1 year warranty included
Hint: Aim for a CO2 level of 1000 - 1200ppm. Less than this and your plants will underperform. More than this is a waste.
How To Use
You will also need:
|Equipment needed (LPG)|
1. Propane cannister (red / orange) - available in most petrol stations or garages
3. UK Propane Regulator (Low Pressure) - should come with the cannister
4. CO2 Controller and separate sensor/analyser (e.g. Evolution Controller & Evolution Analyser)
5. Pipe cutters
6. Leak detection fluid
7. Hose clamp / gas hose clips