Detect & report CO2 levels of up to 10,000ppm with an Evolution Analyser.
Use it to feed accurate, real-time data to an Evolution CO2 Controller. Your controller will then know how much CO2 to dose.
- CO2 Analyser/ Sensor (measures 0 - 10,000ppm)
- Detects & reports air CO2 levels
- 1 year warranty included
Hint: Aim for a CO2 level of 1000 - 1200ppm. Less than this and your plants will underperform. Miore than this is a waste.
How to Use
This must be used with an
- Evolution CO2 Controller
(sets CO2 dosage)
- CO2 Bottled Gas Regulator
(connects to CO2 supply, controls release)
You will also need a CO2 supply. We recommend:
1. Connect directly to your controller
2. Connect your controller to your CO2 sensor
3. Connect your sensor to your CO2 supply
- Q & A
Questions and Answers