Clonex Rooting Gel
Want explosive root growth? Meet your new best friend – Clonex Rooting Gel.
It’s a packed with rooting hormones, vitamins, nutrients & anti-fungal agents.
You’ve got to try it! It’ll help your plants develop roots and protect new roots. To prevent infections & embolisms, it seals cut tissue instantly.
Remember, Clonex is a thick gel… it sticks to plant stems to aid cuttings throughout rooting.
Expect extreme root growth and a remarkable increase in cutting success rate. No wonder amateurs and professionals worldwide swear by it!
• For use on freshly taken cuttings
• Speeds up rooting times
• Significantly increases cutting success rates
• Contains rooting hormones at 3000 parts per million
• Wards off stem-rot (anti-fungal agent)
• Contains nutrient & trace elements to further promote strong root development
• Maximum results - sticks to plant stems throughout rooting
• Seals plant stems to prevent infections
• Safe –won’t splash – it’s a gel!
• Can be used with any type of rooting-plug
Combine Clonex Rooting Gel with Clonex Mist for maximum results. Don’t be surprised to see your root mass increase by as much as 156%, and your rooting time drop by as much as 10 days.
Clonex is a thick gel. It sticks to plant stems to aid cuttings throughout rooting.
When you dip cuttings in it, Clonex Rooting Gel:
• Seals the cut tissue (to prevent infection and embolisms)
• Promotes root cell development (3000parts per million of rooting hormone!)
• Keeps stem rot at bay (anti-fungal agents)
• Helps plants protect the delicate new root tissue (vitamins)
Clonex is designed to be used undiluted:
• After taking cuttings, dip the cut end into Clonex Rooting Gel before placing it into a rooting plug.
If using it with Clonex Mist, you will also need to:
• Spray Clonex Mist over your mother plant 2 – 3 times a week, in the fortnight before taking cuttings.
• Spray your cuttings with Clonex Mist before placing them in a propagator
• Check and re-spray cuttings every 2 – 3 days