Canna Coco Professional Plus Growing Medium
For healthy, high-yielding plants use Canna Coco Professional Plus.
It is completely natural and provides your plants with a light, airy rooting environment – perfect for healthy and vigorous root growth.
It’s free from nasty viruses, weeds and soil diseases – it’s been washed, buffered and treated with a special beneficial fungus (Trichoderma) to provide you with the best quality Coco growing media available.
- Free of viruses, weeds and soil diseases
- Moist and airy for healthy, even root growth (73% water / 23% air)
- Contains a beneficial fungus ( Trichoderma) – protects against root rot
- Uses only the highest quality coco fibre, from specially selected prime Indian coconuts
- Pure, highly buffered and pre-treated
- Exceptionally low salt content (washed in fresh water three times)
- Carries R.H.P quality mark (certified as weed free)
- Superb results and great yields
- Easy to use – no need to wash and soak
- Ready to use straight out the bag
- Environmentally friendly and bio-degradable
- Can mix with soil to improve drainage and structure
- Can be used in re-circulating or run-to-waste systems
Coco doesn’t contain nutrients, so you’ll need to add your own nutrients from day 1.
Opt for one that’s coco specific. Try SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients – it’s a firm favourite!
It’s also smart to use a CalMag booster. Sometimes plants grown in coco experience calcium deficiencies. This is because coco tends to adsorb calcium and release potassium. A good CalMag will fix any nutrient imbalances - SHOGUN CalMag is the best.
Canna Coco is made from coconut fibre. It’s incredibly moist, and allows air to flow freely through it, providing oxygen to the roots.
Canna Coco’s structure is smooth and consistent, encouraging roots to grow evenly, for a strong root network.
• Ideal air and water ratio for maximum root growth
• Consistent structure for even root growth
With Canna Coco, you’ll get stronger roots, better yields and healthier plants.
The treating process – R.H.P quality
You can rest assured that Canna Coco is natural and free of diseases and impurities.
• No coco ever touches the outdoor ground
• Washed three times to remove all salt
• Contains Trichoderma (protective mould) to protect against soil diseases – even root rot!
• Holds the R.H.P quality mark
• Buffered to prevent the coco from holding onto calcium; a vital nutrient for your plant
This strict production process makes it one of the most stable coco mediums around.
You won’t need to wash and soak it - Canna Coco Professional Plus is has already been very thoroughly washed, pre-treated and buffered.
Canna Coco Professional Plus contains no nutrients so plants rooted into it must be fed with nutrient.
Use a coco specific nutrient, they’re specifically designed to provide coco with more potassium and less calcium.
Try SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients – it’s a firm favourite!
We also recommend using SHOGUN CalMag – it’ll prevent and treat any calcium (and a number of other) deficiencies.
Canna Coco Professional Plus can be re-used several times when used in conjuction with a high quality enzyme product, such as CannaZym or Hygrozyme.
Canna Coco Professional Plus is biodegradable, and can be disposed of relatively easily.