Couldn't load pickup availability
Shogun CalMag - Potent Calcium and Magnesium Booster
It's time to try SHOGUN's genius take on the traditional calcium and magnesium additive.
It was designed by leading biochemists to enhance nutrient uptake – perfect for peak production.
It'll prevent and correct most common deficiencies - perfect if you're growing in coco. You’ll see a distinct rise in chlorophyll production and rapid root formation, too.
- Use it as a foliar spray or root feed – it’s great for both. You can safely use it alongside your base nutrient, too.
- Vegetative growth booster
- Amazing dilution rate of 0.5 - 1ml per Litre
- Increases calcium (3.2%), magnesium (1.2%) and nitrogen (2.6%) levels
- Also contains iron (0.1%) - a common deficiency
- Improves translocation of nutrients around plants
- Essential for growing with coco (which has a high nitrogen draw)
- Boosts chlorophyll production and speeds photosynthesis
- Balances nutrients in the root zone
- Rapid root formation
- Strengthens plant structure – leads to thicker stems and branches
- Aids uptake of nutrients key to flower development (such as potassium and phosphorus)
- Highly effective in any medium or system
- Great for soft water areas (tap water with low EC) and for growers using reverse osmosis filters
Don’t be fooled by the low price – as always, SHOGUN’s CalMag really is the best one to buy.
CalMag is an absolute necessity, especially during high temperatures and periods of speedy growth when deficiencies are common.
The added iron also helps with chlorophyll synthesis, enzyme activation, nitrogen metabolism, redox reactions and the electron transport chain, which ramps up plants' metabolisms and growth rates.
When using CalMag as a foliar treatment, you'll need to increase the dosage to around 10 - 15ml per litre. Adjust the pH level to 6.0 and you're good to go. Calcium and magnesium are less mobile than nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which makes foliar treatments a great option.
What are you waiting for? Make CalMag part of your feeding regime!
If you're growing with coco coir, this product is essential- a lot of plants grown in coco will suffer from calcium deficiencies, which can easily be prevented and treated with SHOGUN CalMag. It will deliver great results in any type of growing medium or grow system.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Has this cal/mag got nitrogen in it? also, can it be used in drip feed for coco and also recirc-hydro/dwc or is it organic based?
The Shogun Calmag does contain nitrogen. It is not organic based, & is suitable for use in all system types.