Eco Extraction Kits
Make air exchange and odour removal easy & affordable…try our Eco Extraction Kit.
Your clever kit will continually remove stale, damp, hot, CO2 depleted air, making room for fresh, CO2 rich air.
It’ll also remove bad odours, help prevent high heats and keeps humidity under control.
You don’t need to work anything out – this kit’s got you covered for an unbeatable price. The result? Consistently high yields.
Your smart bundle’s reliable, easy to install and features our bestselling German-made RVK fans. Don’t dither – it’s a no brainer. Get yours today.
- Keeps CO2 levels high and constant
- Regulates humidity levels
- Keeps moulds & pests at bay
- Great for temperature control
- Excellent odour removal - high grade carbon filter included
- Easy to install - ducting & clips included
- Robust & lightweight German made RVK fan
- Reliable and great value for money
- 1 x RVK Extraction Fan - powerful and reliable
- 1 x BAY6 Carbon Filter - with pure activated granulated carbon
- 1 x 5m Combi Ducting - flexible and durable ducting
- 3 x Quick Release Duct Clips – connects ducting to your fan and filter
Quiet, Powerful Extractor Fan
Remove hot, stale, CO2 depleted air with a quiet, powerful German-made RVK Extractor Fan (4m power cable included). They're light yet robust, with a fibreglass and plastic casing. You can power yours from a household electrical supply or connect it to a controller. It's been a bestseller since 1994 - you can rely on them.
Excellent Odour Removal
To remove all odours, you get a BAY6 Carbon Filter (life of 9 months). It uses pure activated granulated carbon. You get 2 carbon filter sleeves that are machine washable so you can replace them when needed.
Tough, Airtight Ducting
To easily connect your carbon filter to your extractor fan, you get combi ducting. It’s strong, airtight & resistant to grow room temperatures and pressures.
Everything in this kit's been hand picked by us - you know it's reliable. You also get foolproof GroWell illustrated instructions with your kit.
Which RVK fan?
- RVK100A1 Eco Extraction Kit 1 - (184m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 400W light
- RVK125A1 Eco Extraction Kit 2 - (220m3/hour) - Up to 1 x 600W light
- RVK150A1 Eco Extraction Kit 3 - (428m3/hour) - Up to 2-3 x 600W lights
- RVK150L1 Eco Extraction Kit 4 - (720m3/hour) - Up to 4 x 600W lights
- RVK200A1 Eco Extraction Kit 5 - (796m3/hour) - Up to 4-6 x 600W lights
- RVK250L1 Eco Extraction Kit 6 - (1134m3/hour) - Up to 6-8 x 600W lights
1. Connect the mounting bracket to the fan
2. Connect the fan to the carbon filter with a length of ducting
• Place a clip on either side of the ducting
• Connect one end to the carbon filter, the other end to the fan
3. Place a length of ducting to the other end of the fan
• Again, first attach the ducting clip
4. Position your filter
• Either hang it with a heavy duty chain, rope ratchets or stand it on a carbon filter frame
• The loose end of the ducting will need to be out of your grow space
Position your filter near the ceiling of your grow room, as hot, stale air will rise.
Create intake holes near the base of your growing space so your plants get a constant flow of fresh air to your plants.