Stimulates root initiation
Get cuttings and seedlings off to a great start with Katana Roots.
It contains boron, which works with the nutrients in your plants. Specifically, it reacts with auxins found at plant cuts to stimulate root initiation.
When we used it, we got roots in just 5 days!
Stimulates root elongation
Get a stronger, complex, more efficient root network with Katana Roots.
It contains biotin, a stimulant that:
- Encourages primary root and secondary root growth
- Boosts your overall root mass
- Enables plants to take up nutrients more efficiently as a result
Improves root health and resistance to diseases
Katana Roots improves the overall health of your roots, so you get:
- Healthier plants, bigger yields and faster growth
- Greater resistance to root diseases such as Pythium (root rot).
Katana Roots is a great stress reliever.
It brimming with B vitamins, amino acids and hormones. These key ingredients help to restore hormonal balance in stressed plants.
Use Katana Roots to reduce stress when plants are cut or exposed to high temperatures.
Contains seaweed extract
You’ll get all the benefits of seaweed without your nutrient tank going funky.
The seaweed is highly processed, and cells are bursts open to obtain a green extract - a magnificent mix of amino acids and hormones to reduce plant stress.This stringent process gives rise to a formula that is stable and consistent.
Better yet, your nutrient solution won't go bad as it won’t cause any fermentation:
- Katana Roots doesn’t change the pH of your nutrient solution
- There are no unsightly signs of bacteria growth
- Your solution stays virtually clear, with a signature green tinge
- Absolutely no root staining