SHOGUN Sumo Boost
Couldn't load pickup availability
SHOGUN Sumo Boost
For bigger yields, better tasting fruit & more essential oils, invest in the best flowering booster ever launched – SHOGUN Sumo Boost.
It’s powerful! It contains a natural phytohormone that’s known to stimulate photosynthesis, water uptake & enzyme activity.
Results are mind-blowing!
Expect a weight increase of up to 10%!
Your overall plant performance will improve, too, thanks to a boost in metabolism.
All of this comes at a low cost – SHOGUN Sumo Boost is twice as strong as Canna Boost Accelerator.
- Trigger your plants’ metabolism (contains natural phytohormone triacontanol)
- Stimulate growth, photosynthesis, water uptake & enzyme activity
- Boost essential oil production & fruit weight (by up to 10%!)
- Intensify the flavour of fruits
- Improve the appearance of fruit
- Increase plant efficiency for all-round improvements
- Build defences against pathogenic bacteria and fungi
- Stimulate the production of flower buds & fruit
- Enhance nutrient uptake when used with SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18 during flowering
- Affordable! Twice the strength of Canna Boost Accelerator!
- Great as root feed or foliar spray
- Excellent in any growing media or growing system
Use it as a root feed or foliar spray!
For the ultimate flowering package, use it to maximise the uptake of SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Hi. Can I use Sumo Boost (with PK Warrior) alongside Vitalink Bio-plus and Bio-Pac? Thanks!
The SHOGUN Sumo Boost & PK Warrior are fine to use alongside Vita Link Bio Plus & Bio-Pac. We would not recommend using Sumo Boost with Oxy Plus.
Hello....My Plants Have A Six Week Flower Period.So When Would I Start Using This Product?Also Can It Be Used Alongside Dry Flower Number 3 Fulvic (Liquid Gold) Thank-You
You can use SHOGUN Sumo Boost throughout the flowering phase. As well as applying it as a root feed, you should also use it as a foliar feed once at the start of flowering, & again 3-4 weeks later. It will be fine to use alongside Calmag & Fulvic acid.
Can i use shogun sumo boost in coco with canna pk 13/14 instead of canna boost?
You can use SHOGUN Sumo Boost instead of canna boost, it will work well in coco alongside your base nutrient & a PK booster such as SHOGUN PK Warrior 9/18, or Canna PK 13/14.
Can you use this in deep water culture?
SHOGUN Sumo Boost will work well in a DWC system. It should be used alongside your base nutrients & SHOGUN PK Warrior for best results.
When should i start using Shogun Sumo Boost?
You should use Shogun Sumo Boost from when flowers first form on your plants - typically week 3 of the flowering period, & then use throughout the rest of flowering up until the final week.