SHOGUN Samurai Hydroponics Nutrients
Hydro grower? Propel plant growth with the bestselling, SHOGUN Samurai Hydro Nutrients.
The revolutionary range consists of 4 variants:
Buy HydroGrow for vegetative growth, and HydroBloom for flowering. Each one has hard water & soft water variants
When used together over the same crop they’re unstoppable!
Each feed features the EXCLUSIVE additive, ‘SmartZen Maximiser’ – it’s been proven to increase yields by up to 8%.
You’ll have taller, greener, healthier plants, with strong roots and incredible yields.
- EXCLUSIVE, unique additive, ‘SmartZen Maximiser'
- Use HydroGrow for vegetative, and HydroBloom for flowering
- Up to 8% increase in yield (compared to other NPK formulas)
- Maximises nutrient uptake
- Fantastic dilution rate of 2 – 4ml per litre
- Greater stomata control
- Noticeable rise in chlorophyll density
- Increases rate of photosynthesis
- Enhances fruit and flower production
- Boosts germination emergence
- Major root growth, especially in young plants
- Reduces impact of heat stress
For precision growing, there are separate feeds for each stage of growth, each with soft water and hard water variant:
- SHOGUN Samurai HydroGrow
Designed specifically for vegetative growth
- SHOGUN Samurai HydroBloom
Designed specifically for flowering
It’s time to try one of SHOGUN’s biggest hits. It’s been designed specifically for hydro growers.
The brilliant blend of minerals has been tailored to suit each stage of growth.
- HydroGrow for vegetative growth: it contains more nitrogen
- HydroBloom for flowering: it has more potassium and phosphorus
For even more precision growing, there are two variants of each feed, one for hard water and one for soft water.
But what really makes it special? The unique, EXCLUSIVE additive, ‘SmartZen Maximiser’
SmartZen is an exciting blend of sterols, hydrocarbons, tannin, lignans and lipids. Together, they:
- Increase photosynthesis
- Drive nutrient assimilation
- Boost chlorophyll density
- Reduce heat stress
- Propel enzyme driven processes
- Stimulate mitochondria activity (energy driven part of the plant cell)
- Spur the formation of fruit and flowers
It took over 8 years of painstaking research to put this brilliant mix together!
You’ll always get a consistent product - all ingredients are highly refined.
The result? An increase in yields of up 8%!
SHOGUN Samurai Nutrients ft. Callie & Jo
How To Use
SHOGUN recommends diluting both parts A + B at a rate of 2 – 4ml per litre of water.
However, dilution rates depend on your water hardness
|Samurai HydroGrow A+B||Samurai HydroBloom A+B||Katana Roots||Silicon||CalMag||Geisha Foliar||Sumo Active Boost||Sumo Boost Foliar||PK Warrior 9/18||Dragon Force|
|Veg (Week -6)||10 - 20ml||-||50ml||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -5)||10 - 20ml||-||50ml||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -4)||10 - 20ml||-||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -3)||10 - 20ml||-||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -2)||20 - 30ml||-||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -1)||20 - 30ml||-||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||-||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 1)
||-||30 - 40ml||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||10ml||2ml||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 2)||-||30 - 40ml||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||15ml||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 3)||-||30 - 40ml||2ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||20ml||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 4)||-||20 - 30ml||-||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||20ml||2ml||10ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 5)||-||15 - 20ml||-||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||20ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 6)||-||10 - 20ml||-||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||20ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (7||-||10 - 20ml||-||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||15ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (week 8)||-||-||-||-||-||-||10ml||-||-||40ml|
Both HydroBloom and HydroGrow are sold as complete A + B set:
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Hydro Nutrients Part A
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Hydro Nutrients Part B
Write Your Own Question
|GroWell Ultimate Hydro Feed Chart||211.6 KB||Download|
|SHOGUN Samurai Hydroponics Feed Chart||223.2 KB||Download|