SHOGUN has done it again.
Try this ground-breaking mix of minerals - it's designed specifically for coco.
The kit contains 2 EXCLUSIVE additives you won’t find elsewhere – ‘SmartZen Maximiser’ and ‘AquaZen Slow Water’.
It's unbeatable value, with a dilution rate of just 2 - 4ML per Litre!
With these two unique additives and staggering results, SHOGUN Samurai is the one to beat!
You'll get a complete A + B set – used together they’re a nutrient powerhouse!
• NPK formula (nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus)
• Significant yield boost (6 - 8% better than average formulas)
• Astonishing rise of up to 45% in cellular respiration activity
• Unbelievable dilution rate of 2 – 4ML per Litre
• Enhances aroma and taste of fruit
• Radically increases chlorophyll density
• Provides greater stomata control
• Drives nutrient uptake & assimilation
• Speeds up photosynthesis for greater fruit production
• Stimulates root growth
• Prevents false drain
• Regulates rooting and flower development
• New, unique formula!
• Complete A +B set, including ‘SmartZen Maximiser' and ‘AquaZen Slow Water’
It's not just a rebrand or a clone of a competitor's formula – SHOGUN's latest feed is completely new and based on intensive research. It truly is one of a kind.
Only the best, natural ingredients are used - SHOGUN Samurai has really set the standard. Try it today and watch your plants thrive.SHOGUN Samurai Coco Feed Chart (ml/10L)
Samurai Coco A&B Katana Roots Silicon CalMag Geisha Foliar Sumo Boost Sumo Boost Foliar Spray PK Warrior 9/18 Dragon Force Cuttings / Seeds (Week -6) 10 - 20ml 50ml - - - - - - -
Cuttings / Seeds (Week -5)
10 - 20ml 50ml - - - - - - - Veg (Week -4) 10 - 20ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml spray - - - - Veg (Week -3) 15 - 20ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml - - - - - Veg (Week -2) 20 - 30ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml spray - - - - Veg (Week -1) 20 - 30ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml - - - - - Flowering (Week 1) 30 - 40ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml spray 10ml 2ml/L - - Flowering (Week 2) 30 - 40ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml - 15ml - - - Flowering (Week 3) 30 - 40ml 2ml 10ml 5 - 10ml spray 20ml - - - Flowering (Week 4) 20 - 40ml - 10ml 5 - 10ml - 20ml 2ml/L 10ml - Flowering (Week 5)
10 - 30ml
- 10ml 5 - 10ml spray 20ml - 5ml - Flowering (Week 6) 10 - 30ml - 10ml 5 - 10ml - 20ml - 5ml - Flowering (Week 7) 10 - 30ml - 10ml
5 - 10ml
spray 15ml - 5ml - Flowering (Week 8) - - - - - 10ml - - 40ml Final Week - - - - - - - - -
- The Science
Push plants to peak production with SHOGUN’s latest hit.
It’s designed specifically to complement the chemical properties of coco.
Coco tends to hold onto calcium and nitrogen while releasing potassium, which often causes deficiencies. SHOGUN Samurai has the exact right ratio of phosphorus, potassium, nitrogen and micro-minerals to combat this.
But what really makes it special? The two unique additives, the ‘SmartZen Maximiser’ and ‘AquaZen Slow Water’.
SmartZen is an exciting mix of sterols, lignans, tannin, lipids and hydrocarbons that have been modified by microbial action. Together, they:
• Increase photosynthesis
• Lower heat stress
• Enhance chlorophyll production
• Increase nutrient assimilation
• Drive enzyme driven processes
• Stimulate mitochondria activity (energy driven part of the plant cell)
It took 8 years of research to perfect this formula! All ingredients are highly refined so you always get a consistent product. The result? An increase in yields of up to 6 – 8%!
AquaZen Slow Water
The problem with coco is that if the flow rate of irrigation solution is too high, it can sometimes flow straight across the surface and down the sides of the growing container without wetting the coco fibre properly.
This disrupts the balance of nutrients and water around the roots of your plants.
AquaZen improves water's ability to wet your coco, and slows the progress of your nutrient solution to:
• Ensure water spreads evenly throughout your coco media
• Stop false drain
• Improve nutrient transportation and uptake
• Reduce nutrient waste
• Enable maximum root development
- Kit Contains
Shogun Samurai is a complete A + B set (use both parts together):
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients Part A
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients Part B
- How to Use
SHOGUN recommends diluting both parts A + B at a rate of 2 – 4ML per Litre of water.
You can use this product through both the vegetative and flowering stages.
1. Fill your reservoir or container with water
2. Add any other additives and boosters you want to use
3. Add equal amounts of SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients parts A + B to the water
• Dilute at a rate of 2 – 4ML per litre of water
• Use a syringe or beaker to get an accurate measurement
• First add the required amount of part A
• Mix well
• Add the required amount of part B
• Mix Well
• Use a TDS meter to check and adjust the strength
5. Mix well again
6. Adjust the pH of the solution as necessary
For Best Results:
• Renew the nutrient solution in your reservoir every 7 days
• Aim for at least 20-40% run-off EVERY DAY
• Keep the pH at 5.8-6.2
• Keep the drain solution conductivity within 10-15% of the irrigation solution.
• Use both parts of the solution in equal amounts. Failure to do this will result in an imbalanced formula - your plants will likely suffer as a result.
• Never mix part A + B together in concentrated form. Always add one formula to the water first, then mix well before adding the next one.
• If you have a slower growing plant or one that is not 100% healthy, use a lower dilution rate than is recommended.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (3)hey, how often should I add this nutrients to my plants? should I add it to the water every time I water the plant?We would recommend using the Shogun Samurai Coco Nutrients with every feed, & aim to get 15-20% runoff from your pots to avoid salt buildup. If you are not able to get the runoff, it would be best to give pH adjusted water every 3rd watering.
Written by FH | 3 Nov 2016Hi, do you still need to add PK13/14 and Boost with this new coco feed?You will still get a good final result if you do not use PK & Boost, but you will get a better final result if you also use Boost & PK during the flowering stage. It is also a good idea to use Calmag alongside coco, as plants can sometimes find it hard to uptake Calcium in coco.
Written by DM | 16 Jun 2016Is there a grow A&B and a flower A&B?The SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrient is a 2 part coco specific feed, which is designed to be used in both vegetative & flowering stages.
Written by PH | 22 Sep 2014