SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients
SHOGUN has done it again.
Try this ground-breaking mix of minerals - it's designed specifically for coco.
The kit contains 2 EXCLUSIVE additives you won’t find elsewhere – ‘SmartZen Maximiser’ and ‘AquaZen Slow Water’.
It's unbeatable value, with a dilution rate of just 2 - 4ML per Litre!
With these two unique additives and staggering results, SHOGUN Samurai is the one to beat!
You'll get a complete A + B set – used together they’re a nutrient powerhouse!
We offer a free printed feed chart, too! If you need one, add it to your basket when buying the set of Samurai Coco Nutrient
- NPK formula (nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus)
- Significant yield boost (6 - 8% better than average formulas)
- Astonishing rise of up to 45% in cellular respiration activity
- Unbelievable dilution rate of 2 – 4ML per Litre
- Enhances aroma and taste of fruit
- Radically increases chlorophyll density
- Provides greater stomata control
- Drives nutrient uptake & assimilation
- Speeds up photosynthesis for greater fruit production
- Stimulates root growth
- Prevents false drain
- Regulates rooting and flower development
- New, unique formula!
- Complete A +B set, including ‘SmartZen Maximiser' and ‘AquaZen Slow Water’
It's not just a rebrand or a clone of a competitor's formula – SHOGUN's latest feed is completely new and based on intensive research. It truly is one of a kind.
Only the best, natural ingredients are used - SHOGUN Samurai has really set the standard. Try it today and watch your plants thrive
SmartZen is a brilliant blend of sterols, lignans, tannin, lipids and hydrocarbons that have been modified by microbial action.
- Increase photosynthesis
- Lower heat stress
- Enhance chlorophyll production
- Increase nutrient assimilation
- Drive enzyme driven processes
- Stimulate mitochondria activity (energy driven part of the plant cell)
It took 8 years of research to perfect this formula!
So you always get a consistent product, all ingredients are highly refined.
The result? A staggering yield increase of up to 6 – 8% more than standard NPK formulas!
AquaZen Slow Water
AquaZen improves water's ability to wet your coco, and slows the progress of your nutrient solution to:
- Ensure water spreads evenly throughout your coco media
- Stop false drain
- Improve nutrient transportation and uptake
- Reduce nutrient waste
- Enable maximum root development
The problem with coco is that if the flow rate of irrigation solution is too high, it can sometimes flow straight across the surface and down the sides of the growing container without wetting the coco fibre properly.
This disrupts the balance of nutrients and water around the roots of your plants.
How To Use
SHOGUN recommends diluting both parts A + B at a rate of 2 – 4ml per Litre of water.
You can use this product through both the vegetative and flowering stages.
1. Fill your reservoir or container with water
2. Add any other additives and boosters you want to use
- Dilute at a rate of 2 – 4ml per litre of water
- Use a syringe or beaker to get an accurate measurement
- First add the required amount of part A
- Mix well
- Add the required amount of part B
- Mix Well
- Use a TDS meter to check and adjust the strength
5. Mix well again
6. Adjust the pH of the solution as necessary
For Best Results:
- Renew the nutrient solution in your reservoir every 7 days
- Aim for at least 20-40% run-off EVERY DAY
- Keep the pH at 5.8-6.2
- Keep the drain solution conductivity within 10-15% of the irrigation solution.
|Start||Katana Roots||Samurai Coco A&B||Silicon||CalMag||Geisha Foliar||Sumo Active Boost||Sumo Boost Foliar Spray||PK Warrior 9/18||Dragon Force|
|Cuttings / Seeds (Week -6)||40ml||50ml||10 - 20ml||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Cuttings / Seeds (Week -5)||40ml||50ml||10 - 20ml||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -4)||-||2ml||10 - 20ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -3)||-||2ml||10 - 20ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -2)||-||2ml||20 - 30ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||-||-||-||-|
|Veg (Week -1)||-||2ml||20 - 30ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||-||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 1)
||-||2ml||30 - 40ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||10ml||2ml/L||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 2)||-||2ml||30 - 40ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||15ml||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 3)||-||2ml||30 - 40ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||20ml||-||-||-|
|Flowering (Week 4)||-||-||20 - 30ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||20ml||2ml/L||10ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 5)||-||-||10 - 20ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||20ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 6)||-||-||10 - 20ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||-||20ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 7)||-||-||10 - 20ml||10ml||5 - 10ml||spray||15ml||-||5ml||-|
|Flowering (Week 8)||-||-||-||-||-||-||10ml||-||-||40ml|
- Use both parts of the solution in equal amounts. Failure to do this will result in an imbalanced formula - your plants will likely suffer as a result.
- Never mix part A + B together in concentrated form. Always add one formula to the water first, then mix well before adding the next one.
- If you have a slower growing plant or one that is not 100% healthy, use a lower dilution rate than is recommended.
Shogun Samurai is a complete A + B set (use both parts together):
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients Part A
1 x SHOGUN Samurai Coco Nutrients Part B