The calcium (3.2%)
Calcium plays a huge role in cell building and plant growth.
It also helps your plant translocate key nutrients – including potassium and phosphorus. It’s why seasoned growers use CalMag alongside their base nutrient.
• Strengthens plant structure and thickens cell walls
• Raises resistance to pests, disease and temperature changes
• Aids the transportation of nutrients around the plant
• Makes nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium more effective.
The magnesium (1.2%)
Magnesium is used in chlorophyll. It’s key to light absorption and photosynthesis. Without enough magnesium, your plants will wither and eventually die.
Magnesium deficiencies are common in high energy plants – you can treat and prevent them with SHOGUN CalMag.
• Add at a rate of 0.5 - 1ML per Litre to your nutrient reservoir or watering can.
• You can safely use it throughout vegetative and flowering growth.
• SHOGUN CalMag can be used as a foliar feed to correct deficiencies relating to poor establishment or environmental problems.
• Add at a rate of 10 - 15ML per litre and spray onto the leaves. Spray once per week until the issue is resolved.
• SHOGUN recommends keeping the pH for foliar application between 5 and 7.
• SHOGUN CalMag can be used through the vegetative and flowering phases – stop using it before the final flush (normally 1 - 2 weeks before harvest time).