Maxibright PRO LED 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m Complete Kit
Due to the knock-on effects of covid-19 lockdowns on our supply chain, we have had to source an alternative supplier for the RAM Mixed-Flow fan.
The product you will receive may be different to the image on this product page. We are currently sending out replacement fans that have very similar maximum airflow readings, but don't offer dual speed settings.
Get a lot of light for your cash – grab a Maxibright PRO LED Kit. The fantastic fixture produces a whopping 2.7μmol per Watt!
With this kit, you get:
- 1 x Maxibright Daylight PRO LED Grow Light - 660W
- 1 x XL Grow Tent
- 1 x 125mm extraction kit (fan + power cable + ducting + filter + duct clips)
- 1 x 5m Chain
- 5 x ‘S’ Hooks
- 1 x Heavy Duty Timer
- You can upgrade your kit to include a fan controller
Maxibright PRO LED Grow Light
You get a 660W Maxibright Daylight PRO LED Grow Light.
Maxibright Daylight PRO LED Grow Light
This completely reworked fixture now bears the Pro name, bringing you even more PAR output and an ability to control multiple units through one controller thanks to iLink technology. The fixture itself is almost 1.2m x 1.2m – so all plants in your tent will sit directly under the light source. This means you get uniform intensity and growth with no hot or cold spots.
- Remote dimmer switch - 25%, 50%, 75% & 100%
- Fixture efficiency of 2.7μmol per Watt (PPF of 1782μmol)
- Coverage: 1.2m x 1.2m - 1.5m x 1.5m
- 6 x LED bars: uniform distribution
- LED Bars slide & tilt (30o) to optimise light spread
- Osram & LUMLED LED chips
- Plug & play: 1 person installation
You get a BAY6 or BudBox 1.2m x 1.2m Grow Tent. The size and shape are perfect for 1 x 660W Maxibright Daylight LED Grow Light.
BAY6 XL Tent
- Silver interior: 95% reflective silver mylar
- Strong frame: metal poles + plastic corners
- Easy access: multiple draw string ports
- Bargain: decent build for low cost
BudBox XL Tent
- White interior: reflective + even temperature
- Steel frame & corners: supports 50Kg
- Lightproof canvas: with a tight weave and light baffles
- Heavy Duty Zips & door clips: no velcro on doors
- Extra access: 20% larger ports + more doors, ports & socks
The difference between each kit is the fan and filter.
RVK / CarboAir Extraction Kit
You get a reliable, long-life RVK fan and a carefully selected, matching CarboAir 50 carbon filter.
Moves 220m3 per hour
- 1 x RVK125A1 Extractor Fan
- 1 x 5m IEC Cable
- 1 x CarboAir 50 125/330 Carbon Filter
- 1 x 5m Combi Ducting
- 1 x Duct Clip
- 1 x Fast Clamp
RAM Mixed-Flow Extraction Kit
You don't need to wire your fan - it's plug & play. You can also flip between two speed settings.
Moves 248m3 or 284m3 per hour
- 1 x 125mm RAM Mixed-Flow Fan
- Power cable inc with fan
- 1 x BAY6 Carbon Filter (125/300)
- 1 x 5m Combi Ducting
Slow or speed up fans to control your grow temperature – grab a Fan Speed Controller.
- Manually adjust fan speeds
- Simple controls (large dial)
- Plug & play
Control Freak Single
- Automatically adjust fan speed (3m temp sensor included)
- 1°C temp changes
- 50 speed settings
About Maxibright Daylight LED PRO - 660W
Mega Efficiency - Extra Yield, Similar Power
At 2.7μmol per Watt and 1782μmol total, you get way more plant usable light with a Maxibright Daylight LED Pro than from a high-end HPS fixture (typically 1.9μmol)! When you also factor in the overall output of 660W, that’s a seriously impressive intensity for insane levels of growth and flowering!
Remember, a 1% light increase equates to around a 1% yield increase. So if you already have a 600W HPS, you can get a bigger yield in the same area by switching to a Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro – all without increasing your energy usage or heat output. And since it doesn’t kick out any extra heat, extraction costs won’t rise either.
LED Bars Vs. LED Lenses
The Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro doesn’t use lenses to distribute light like compact LED models (e.g. Telos). Instead, it has 6 bars and creates uniform coverage by actually positioning the LEDs physically above all plants in a set area (150cm x 150cm).
The fixture itself is 112cm x 107cm x 7cm (tall). All plants are directly under the source of light, so you don’t get hot or cold spots. And because the light isn’t directed out and away from the fixture, you also lose less light to walls.
Full Spectrum LED
Osram and LUMLED LEDs are used on the Maxibright Daylight 660W Pro to create a broad light spectrum with lots of UV & far red.
We don’t sell purple LEDs at GroWell – this is down to the fact that they’re not full spectrum lights. For true, healthy growth, plants need a full spectrum. Full spectrum LED grow lights emit a light that’s white. These are the only LED lights we sell.
To create a full daylight spectrum, the Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro uses:
- LUMLED White LED: 2.85μmol/W
- Osram Red LED: 3.8 μmol/W
- Overall average LED efficiency: 3.15μmol/W
- Fixture efficiency: 2.7μmol/W
No noisy internal fans are used to cool the Maxibright Daylight 660W LED Pro. Heat is dissipated passively, which keeps it quiet. And with zero moving parts, you also prolong the life of the unit.
You may have noticed that we don’t sell any LEDs that use a fan to dissipate heat. All of the lights we support use passive heat cooling. This reduces the potential failure rate massively.