Get monster roots up to 10 days sooner! All you need is Clonex Rooting Mist.
It’s a non-toxic blend of minerals, amino acids and additives. Results are jaw-dropping.
An independent trial found you’ll get up to 156% more roots, up to 30% longer roots, up to 10 days sooner.
Use Clonex Mist to pre-treat mother plants and as a foliar spray for propagating plants.
It’s simple to use – you don’t have to dilute, just spray. It’s as easy as that.
Ready to be amazed? Try Clonex Mist today. You’ll wonder how you grew without it.
• Foliar additive for propagating plants (before & after propagation)
• For pre-treating mother plants
• Shorter rooting times (transplant up to 10 days sooner)
• Denser root mass (up to 156% more roots!)
• Longer roots (up to 30% longer)
• Significantly increases cutting success rates
• Safe & non-toxic
• Easy to use - just spray!
Use Clonex Mist with Clonex Rooting Gel for even better roots. It’s packed with rooting hormones and more! Just dip your cuttings into the gel before placing them in rooting plugs. Easy peasy.
We make some bold claims about Clonex Mist. We’d love to take credit for the research, but it hasn’t come from us.
Results come from an independent trial, carried out in New Zealand by Dr. Lynette Morgan of Suntec Laboratory.
Two species of plant were tested - Ficus and Dianthus. Suntec found that those misted with Clonex daily (instead of water) grew:
• Up to 156% more roots
• Up to 30% longer roots
• In up to 10 days fewer
Clonex Mist is designed to be used undiluted:
• Spray Clonex Mist over your mother plant 2 – 3 times a week, in the fortnight before taking cuttings.
• Spray your cuttings with Clonex Mist before placing them in a propagator
• Check and re-spray cuttings every 2 – 3 days
If using with Clonex Rooting Gel:
• After taking cuttings, dip the cut end into Clonex Rooting Gel before placing it into a rooting plug.