Couldn't load pickup availability
Natural Thrip Predators
Don't let thrips infiltrate your grow room! Prevent infestations with their natural predators.
Amblyseius cucumeris feed on the larvae of most thrips species. They can also feed on pollen and other organic matter if needs be, which makes them ideal for use as a preventative.
- Thrips predators - also takes out broad mite and tarsonemid
- Prevents outbreaks and treats existing infestations
- Costs very little to implement
- Choose from a single sachet or a box of 300
- Also known as Amblyline CU
- A more natural, environmentally friendly alternative to pesticides
- Doesn't harm beneficial insects, bees, pets or wildlife
- Used by growers in commercial greenhouses
- Their entire life-cycle lasts just a week, allowing them to breed rapidly
- Amblyseius cucumeris don't like it to be too hot and dry, and flourish with higher humidity levels
Use these thrip predators at a rate of one sachet per square metre. Thrip predators are released from the sachet over a period of six weeks, giving you long-term protection.
It's almost impossible to overdo it with these predators, so don't be afraid to add in extra sachets.
Single sachets come in at very low price-points, making live thrip predators a very low-cost experiment to run.