Telos Growcast Lighting Controller
Couldn't load pickup availability
Telos Growcast — Bluetooth Lighting Control
Control almost any grow light with your smartphone using a Telos Growcast. If your grow light is equipped with a controller port, then it's almost guaranteed to be compatible. With three different connector types (RJ11 Type 1, Type 2 and M-12 3-Pin), the Growcast will work perfectly all of the top lighting brands, including Maxibright, Lumatek, Dimlux and Gavita.
- Smartphone app control: program lighting patterns using the Telos app
- Broad grow light compatibility: works with most contemporary grow lights
- Bluetooth connectivity: employs Bluetooth for secure, wireless control
- Enhanced security: can be made invisible on Bluetooth networks
- Multiple connectors: includes RJ11 Type 1 & 2, and 3-pin connectors
- Natural lighting cycles: features sunrise/sunset modes for gradual day and night transition
- Precise PPF adjustment: enables light dimming based on PPF output and wattage
- Efficient networking: a single Growcast unit supports daisy-chaining multiple lights (up to 50 of them)
- Robust: IP66 rated, with high resistance to harsh grow room conditions.
- Quick and easy firmware updates: done in a few seconds using the smartphone app
How do I Set Up the Growcast?
All you need to do is plug in the Growcast module and download the Telos Mesh smartphone app from the Apple or Android store. Tap 'add' in the Telos Mesh app to create a network and you're up and running. Using a Bluetooth connection, you can then program day and night cycles and take advantage of sunlight / sunset mode, which gradually increases and decreases lighting. Precise PPF mode allows you to manually adjust lighting intensity rates according to the exact PPF output and wattage, giving you a much greater insight.
Is it Secure?
Absolutely! Once you've set your network up, the Growcast is undetectable by other Bluetooth capable devices, keeping your set-up away from prying eyes.
Do I Need to Buy Multiple Growcast Units?
One Growcast unit can cover up to 50 grow lights, making the system highly cost-effective. In fact, it's around half the price of the competition, which is hard to believe, considering that it incorporates so much leading edge technology. Rather than buying a Telos Mesh unit for each grow light, purchase a single unit and use daisy-chaining to connect up the following lights in the set-up.
What's in the Telos Growcast Box?
Telos Mesh Unit with M12 3-Pin cable
RJ11 Type 1 and RJ11 Type 2 adapters
USB-C power cable (adapter not included)
Connection interface: LLT Connector, RJ11 Type 1 and Type 2
User interface: smartphone app or manual control via touch sensor
Dimming range: off to 100%
Dimming protocol: 1-10v or PWM
Input power: USBC cable or 12v supply (from LED driver)
Wireless technology: Bluetooth Mesh V5.3
Control app: Telos Mesh
App availability: Android and iOS app stores
Ingress protection: IP65 (when USBC power is not in use)
Dimensional data: 32 x 32 x 22mm
Cable length: 250mm
Manufacturer’s warranty: 2 years