Telos 6 Pro LED Grow Lights
Couldn't load pickup availability
Please note: This item is special order and may take an additional 2 days to ship.
Compact LED Grow Lights
Telos managed to completely reimagine their hugely successful 6 model – which sits alongside the illustrious 10 model as part of the premium Pro range.
Never one to stand still, the manufacturer has now added a Mesh version of each unit that lets you control the light output from your phone using a unique app!
- 2.4μmol per Watt and a total of 420 PPF
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for secure and precise wireless control (Mesh model only)
- Features industry-leading Osram LEDs
- Super-efficient, energy-saving 175W (standard Slimline) / 180W (Mesh) unit
- Suits 60cm x 60cm to 90cm x 90cm area
- Cool running with no noisy fan
- Unique holographic optics for even light distribution
- Upgradable/replaceable LED modules
- Lower profile design – more room for plant growth!
- IP66 rating for protection against dust and water
- Effective for 85,000 hours (up to 10 years)
- Trusted components – 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- UK designed and constructed
Telos LED Grow Lights are not supplied with hanging equipment – we recommend using Exolux Pro Rope Ratchet Heavy Duty Hangers.
What Is Telos Mesh?
Low Energy Usage, High Light Output
Using only 175 Watts (standard Slimline model) / 180 Watts (Mesh model) of energy, the Telos 6 Pro LED Grow Light produces 2.4μmol per Watt and a total of 420 PPF. This makes it incredibly efficient to run, helping to keep energy costs and heat output down to an absolute minimum, whilst ensuring you get the maximum from your plants in terms of yield when considering the power invested. During the summer, there’s no better option!
Built-In Bluetooth Technology For Secure And Precise Wireless Control (Mesh Model Only)
Rather than relying on a separate physical device to manage your lights, you can create a super secure and ultra precise wireless network with the Mesh model that harnesses the latest Bluetooth technology, and then manage it through a hugely convenient smartphone app. This is the shape of things to come in the future, and typically Telos lead the charge. Check out the above video and scroll down to the "Introducing Telos Mesh" section for more details.
Top Of The Range LED Modules
Improvements in light intensity are a result of the industry leading Osram LEDs now found on board the Telos 6 Pro.
Reprofiled To Be More Prolific
Perfectly suiting smaller areas – ranging from 75cm by 75cm up to 90cm by 90cm – the revised, lower profile unit lets you take advantage of extra vertical growing space as it can be located higher up in your tent or room. That said, when you need to move the light closer to your canopy, the cooler running system (up to 10°C less than the original 0006) lets you find and maintain the optimum position. And by weighing just 4 kilograms, adjustments to hanging heights can be made quickly and simply.
From a purely cosmetic viewpoint, the updated design is undoubtedly slicker with reduced bulkiness, clear optic gaskets and modern branding elements on show.
Start-To-Finish LED Lighting
Excellent throughout the entire plant life cycle and boasting a remarkable colour rendering index of 85CRI, the Telos 6 Pro LED Grow Light actually has a slightly wider spectrum than HPS leading to superior quality fruits and flowers.
Quality Components, UK Build
The Telos 6 Pro LED grow light is designed and manufactured in the UK to incredibly high standards, with an IP66 rating for dust and water – perfect when you’ve got a hot and humid grow room! It remains incredibly effective at driving on plant growth for an astonishing 85,000 hours, or almost 10 years! This is due to proven and reliable components, such as the Meanwell Driver, that have been carefully researched and sourced before being assembled and tested in the UK. A 3 year manufacturer’s warranty comes as standard too, for that little bit of extra peace of mind.
Inside the box you’ll find a complete fixture, a power cable and a handy instruction booklet.
Complete Crop Uniformity Guaranteed
The holographic optics onboard a Telos 6 Pro create an even light spread with far fewer hot spots, so all of your plants get exactly what they need and grow at the same rate.
Quiet, Passive Cooling
To prolong its life and keep the unit quiet, there’s no noisy or temperamental fan. The Telos 6 Pro cools passively! Heat escapes upwards via a large heat sink.
Easy To Upgrade
The 6 x light modules can actually be replaced and upgraded over time – an unparalleled level of flexibility that future-proofs the fixture!
Easy To Link
You can physically connect up to 10 x Telos 6 Pro’s and run them through a single power point using a H-Connector and a Link Cable (one cable required for every additional light). Or pick the Mesh option and wirelessly link 1000s of units using the latest, super secure Bluetooth technology and your smartphone.
Introducing Telos Mesh
Reasons for making the move to Mesh include the following:
- Wirelessly connect and control 1000's of Telos Mesh units
- Create a network of lights and link it to your phone via an app
- All commands are securely sent with end-to-end encryption
- Once connected to a device, the tech will cease to broadcast
- Your setup is invisible to anyone else looking for a Bluetooth network
- Select the exact ppf output for your lights instead of fixed wattage increments
- Schedule on/off periods without using a timer and contactor
- Enable sunrise/sunset mode to gradually switch on/off and off/on
- Group multiple grow lights together and establish specific group settings
- A Mesh network can run lights for propagation, veg, flowering, etc.
- Also possible to manually control a system without using the app
- Fully waterproof drivers designed for hoticultural applications
As you can see from the comprehensive list above, Mesh offers growers an awful lot!