Couldn't load pickup availability
Rhizopots - Root-Pruning Fabric Pots
Watch your plants thrive with the UK's best-selling fabric pots: RhizoPots.
They dramatically boost root mass and eliminate root circling.
Your plants will develop a bigger, healthier, more efficient root network.
They’re reusable, they reduce growing time and prevent your plant from being pot bound.
Other pots just can’t compete - RhizoPots really are the best you can buy.
- Unique air pruning technology - pot fabric is ‘breathable’
- Greater root growth - stimulates growth of secondary roots
- Drastically increases nutrient & water uptake
- Eliminates root circling
- Speeds up growing time
- Superior drainage & aeration / oxygenation
- Pots can be reused 4 – 5 times
- 1 Litre – 78 Litre capacity
- Fold flat (easy to store!) with useful carry handles
- Reusable, biodegradable & made from recycled materials
- Suitable for all media types
- Greatly reduces the chances of developing root diseases
- A cost-effective alternative to Smart Pots
Give cuttings and seedlings the perfect start with Propagation RhizoPots.
The pot fabric is far thinner, so roots can grow through the material – that’s when they plant’s ready to repot.
Simply keep your plant in its original RhizoPot when repotting, it’s easy.
• Far thinner material
• Plant roots can penetrate through the pot
• Uninterrupted plant growth
• Smoother repotting
Unsure about what size of RhizoPot to order? Hopefully this guide should help to explain your options!
|1 - 2 Litre RhizoPot||18cm Round Saucer|
| 3.8 - 8L RhizoPot
||26cm Round Saucer|
|12L - 16L RhizoPot||30cm Round Saucer|
|23L - 30L RhizoPot||40cm Round Saucer|
|39L - 56L RhizoPot||46cm Round Saucer|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
What is the composition of the fabric please? I’d like to know exactly what they are made from. Thanks!
They are made from recycled plastic and other fibres.
Hope this helps