Couldn't load pickup availability
Enhance nutrient uptake, plant health, growth & yield - use RAW Kelp
It’s 99% Kelp extract from Ascophyllum Nodosum.
Kelp is a great all-rounder - it ramps up performance at all stages - rooting, ripening, germination - the lot.
It’s rich in:
- Natural growth hormones (like cytokinins)
- Vitamins, especially B
- Minerals and trace elements
- Compounds that chelate nutrients, increasing nutrient absorption
It’s known that kelp has a myriad of benefits to plants.
- Improves plant health (resistance to disease, insects, temperatures)
- Accelerates growth (contains growth hormones)
- Increase nutrient uptake (chelates nutrients)
How To use
- Dilution: 0.2g - 0.4g (Grow), 0.2g - 0.4g (Bloom) per 4 Litres