Couldn't load pickup availability
Perlite is baked volcanic rock that provides an airy substrate and improved drainage. Use Perlite to improve the structure of the soil. Perlite can be broadly used. It has a consistent quality, is germ-free and provides the ideal water / air ratio. Perlite stimulates root development. The product carries the RHP quality mark.
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.
- RHP quality mark.
How to use Plagron Perlite
Mix 10 - 35% Perlite into the soil.
pH (H2O) 6.5 – 8.0
EC [mS/cm] 0.0 – 0.1
granule size [mm] 0 - 6
Tips from Plagron
- Perlite can also be used as a hydrological substrate.
- Creates root space under a tray of cuttings.
- Perlite is an ideal supplement with every soil mixture from Plagron.
Can I grow Hydroponically on perlite?
Yes, Perlite is a fully hydrological substrate in its own right.