Omega 18W or 9W Clone LED Grow Lights (Twin Pack)
Regular price $103.00
Fuss Free Returns
Payments shown as GWHP
Lighting Fast Delivery or Collect in-store
Couldn't load pickup availability
Clone LED Propagation Lights
It’s crazy efficient - for just 18W you get 36umol/S or 9W you get 17umol/S. That makes them 60% more efficient than fluorescent clone lights and they last twice as long. In the current climate they’re a great way to stretch your budget. Other types of clone light just can’t compete.
- Twin pack 2 x 18W or 9W propagation LED strips
- 2umol/W efficiency (36umol/S or 17umol/S)
- Long life - 54,000hrs
- 117cm x 2.5cm x 3cm (L x W x H) per LED strip (18W)
- 54cm x 2.5cm x 3cm (L x W x H) per LED strip (9W)
You get a lot of light on a low wattage. Overall, your clone LED is 60% more efficient than standard fluorescent lighting.
You get up to 54,000hrs out of these things. You don’t have to keep replacing your LED like you do with other clone lights.
Run up to 100 strips together
You can daisy chain up to 100 strips on a 20 amp circuit. This means you can create an excellent, uniform coverage for clones in both small and large areas.
- Input Power: 18W or 9W
- Efficiency: 2 µmol/J
- PPF: 36µmol/s (18W) or 17µmol/s (9W)
- Input Voltage Autosensing: 100–277V (auto sensor)
- Mounting Height: 8–12"
- Lifetime: ‹54,000hrs
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Chip: Samsung Diodes
- Setup: Daisy chain up to 100 strips on a 20 amp circuit
How to Use
- Hang 8 - 12 inches above the canopy for the ideal PPF
- Space strips 10 - 12 inches apart to create the correct coverage
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi, does this come with a mains UK plug supplied? Or do I need to purchase something else to power it? Thanks
The lights come with a 1 meter power cabe so no need to purchase anything else.
Hope this helps