Couldn't load pickup availability
nano.10⁻⁹ finisher⁺ utilises a final PK ratio that replicates a diminished soil in order to push your plants to finish and release energy for oil production. It represents a vital part of the nano.10⁻⁹ range, which has quickly come to prominence by innovatively suspending certain nutrients at a nano scale, making them easier for plants to uptake.
- Actively directs plants to finish and focus energy on oil production
- Improves flavours, appearance, weight and overall crop quality
- Suspends certain nutrients at a nano scale to improve plant uptake
- Boosts photosynthesis with Nano Iron and Nano Magnesium
- Helps you to maintain optimum plant performance up to harvest
- Nourishes plants whilst working to reduce excess feed levels
- Encourages metabolism of elements already consumed by plants
- Suits every type of grower – use in any medium or system
Why Is The End Of A Crop So Important?
Many growers view the final phase of flowering as the most critical part of the plant lifecycle. During the last week in particular – often called ‘flush’ – your plant will use all of its remaining energy to pack on weight and push colours, aromas and oil production.
What Does Finisher⁺ Bring To The Party?
nano.10⁻⁹ finisher⁺ incorporates a final PK ratio to effectively replicate a diminished soil, triggering your plant to finish and push energy into oil and colour production. The ground-breaking nanoparticles in this clever additive provide a clean and easy to use source of nutrition, ensuring efficient metabolism (using up) of any leftover elements – which ‘flushes’ the plant.
Now technically speaking, a plant is not flushed of nutrients. Instead, you actually want to encourage the metabolism of what has already been taken up. The reduced amount of mineral salts during this phase leads to the best quality fruits and flowers.
What Are The Key Elements Onboard Finisher⁺?
Nano Iron – can be uptaken by the plant without expending energy. It also increases the levels of photosynthesis in your plant, giving the plant more energy for growth and flowering.
Nano Magnesium – the central molecule in chlorophyll. The more magnesium you can provide your plants, the more chlorophyll can be created, increasing plant energy.