Grow Gadgets Tube Grow Room Heaters
Couldn't load pickup availability
Grow Gadgets Grow Room Tube Heaters
Effectively heat up your indoor grow tent, grow room, greenhouse or conservatory with a Grow Gadgets Tubular Grow Room Heater. Each model has a simple yet effective design and low power consumption, making one an essential purchase for any grower!
The 60W heater is 31cm long and the 180W is 91cm long.
- Maintain your grow room temperature within the optimum range for plant growth (24-28oC)
- Combat the colder conditions associated with indoor gardening during lights off / at night
- Support and aid the growth of plants in cooler conservatories
- Perfect for very small spaces
How To Use
- Assemble the heater and mount it using the brackets provided and suitable fixings
- Ensure a plug socket is located nearby
- Only operate the heater once it has been securely mounted
- Surfaces other than the one that the grow room heater is attached to should be a minimum distance of 30mm away
- If attaching to a wall, screw in the two bottom halves of the mounting brackets so that they will hold either end of the heater
- Also ensure that there's a minimum distance of 200mm between the heater and any shelving placed above it
Your target temperature should be between 24oC and 28oC (during the day/lights on) and 2-5oC lower (during the night/lights off), depending on what you’re growing.
The grow room heaters do not include a thermostat and should therefore be timer managed - regularly switch one on and off to establish the most suitable conditions. A little experimentation is required, remembering that you'll want to operate your unit for longer spells during the lights off period.
|Coverage Area Range|
|60W GG Tubular Heater||60cm x 60cm to 75cm x 75cm|
|180W GG Tubular Heater||100cm x 100cm|
|1kW Oil-Filled Radiator||100cm x 100cm to 150cm x 150cm|
|2.5kW Oil-Filled Radiator||120cm x 240cm to 300cm x 300cm|
|2kW Gorilla Heater||120cm x 240cm to 300cm x 300cm|
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
is the heater safe to leave on 24hrs a day 7 days a week when its cold??
The Grow Room Heater is safe to leave on 24/7, but there is a very good chance that your room would get too hot. We would recommend running this unit with a 24 Hour Grasslin Timer, & use a min/max thermometer to monitor temperatures. You will then be able to fine tune the timings of the heater.
How many watts does this thing use and what area will it cover?
The Grow Room Heater is rated at 80 Watts, & will heat a 1.2 x 1.2 metre tent.