Grow Gadgets Greenhouse Heaters
Couldn't load pickup availability
Keep your Plants Cosy During the Winter with a Grow Gadgets Greenhouse Heater
A Grow Gadgets Greenhouse Heater will help to keep the chill off when temperatures drop during the winter months — it's a powerful fan heater that warms up the surrounding area in double-quick time.
With the in-built fan mixing air, you can cover larger areas and create an even temperature. You get precise temperature control — broadly choose your output using the left dial, then fine-tune it with the right dial.
You can use this unit as a fan only in summer without adding heat.
- Stops plants from getting too cold, preventing stress and maintaining growth rates
- A must-have for the tougher winter months — keeps crops safe from frost
- Heats up almost instantly — very quick and effective
- Doesn't require fuel like paraffin greenhouse heaters
- Comes in at a great price point — excellent value for money
- Fan only
- Fan + 1 heating element
- Fan + 2 heating elements
- Set your temperature
Unlike radiators, this heater starts and stops heating instantly without needing to warm up or cool down —it's great for precise control. This allows it to respond to temperature changes in double-quick time.
- An electric heater that reaches temperatures quickly - takes no time to warm up or cool down like radiators
- Built-in fan: creates an even heat distribution around the space
- IP24 rated — use it with complete peace of mind
- Very economical electricity consumption, relative to the output (only needs to switch on for short periods)
- Essential for greenhouses in the winter — keeps your fruit & vegetables growing sweetly
- Also useful as a fan in summer
- Auto-shut-off: prevents unit overheating
- Very quiet — near silent operation
- Small and compact heater design
Auto Heater Shut-Off
For safety, your these greenhouse heaters will automatically turn off if it becomes too hot. If this happens, the fan will continue to run. Once the unit cools, the heater will automatically start running again to maintain your grow room temperature.
2kW: 26cm x 20.5cm x 33cm (L x W x H)
3kW:29 cmx 27cm x 41.5cm (L x W x H)