Grove Bags - Windowed Smell Proof Bags
Couldn't load pickup availability
Grove Bags — Windowed Smell Proof Bags
Store plant materials in style and preserve product potency with Grove Bags!
If your plant materials aren't stored properly, they will inevitably lose too much moisture, eating into your margins.
Unlike competitors, Grove Bags utilise a unique type of film called TerpLoc. This patented technology keeps the contents at a consistent humidity level of between 58% and 62%, which is right in the sweet spot for the curing process. It does this by releasing excess water vapour when needed (without releasing too much).
At the same time, the antimicrobial properties of Grove Bags reduce the likelihood of your plant materials developing mould. Finding mould is a truly heartbreaking experience that should be avoided at all costs, and a small investment in Grove Bags can potentially prevent big losses.
Grove Bags also reduce oxygen levels, lowering oxidation. Oxidation is the process that causes metals to rust — if it can do that to metal, just think of the negative impact it can have on precious plant matter... Lower levels of oxidation preserve the integrity of the produce, making for a better quality end-product.
- Grove Bags have been custom-designed to squeeze the very best out of the most popular plants species in the industry
- Grove Bags prevent mould growth by maintaining optimal humidity levels
- Active humidity control keeps plant matter at around 58% to 62% relative humidity
- Great for curing produce — creates an end-product with superior flavours and aromas
- Makes transporting plant materials far less troublesome
- Locks in terpenes using patented TerpLoc technology
- Protects against harmful UV rays and oxidation
- Diffuses unwanted vapours — saves you from needing to 'burp' materials
- Thick and puncture-resistant — would get torn by stray stems
- Viewing windows to check produce without opening the bag
- Increases the shelf life of the end-product