Gavita Pro 1000e DE Slim Line Fixture for 400V Lamp
Couldn't load pickup availability
Professional 1000W HPS Grow Light Fixture
Want the intensity of a 1000W grow light from Gavita combined with the intelligent control offered by its e-series technology, in a low profile unit that’s better suited to standard size tents and rooms? If so, all of your prayers have been answered! Say hello to the 1000e Slim Line Fixture!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the product highlights:
- Short stature (24.6cm) for higher up hanging positions in grow rooms and tents
- Incredibly intense 1000W light output – the lamp produces 2100μmol
- Part of the e-series range of lights that can be managed by Gavita Master Controllers
- Onboard Repeater Bus lets you operate 1-500 SL fixtures with an EL1/EL1F Master Controller and 1-1000 SL fixtures with an EL2/EL2F Master Controller
- Alternatively 1-1000 lights can be manually turned on/off, dimmed 60-100% and boosted 15% with an RS1 Remote Switch
- Smart and solid all-in-one ballast and reflector unit
- Super shiny 96% reflective Gavita HR96 Miro Reflector
- Designed to run superior 400V lamps – producing 8% more light than standard HPS
- Completely sealed and passively cooled aluminium ballast housing
- Quick and simple reflector changes thanks to the handy lever on the bracket
- No-nonsense lamp changes courtesy of the quick release clamps
- Extended 3 year warranty included
Low Profile, High Power Design
Measuring in at just 24.6cm tall, the Slim Line fixture ranks as one the shortest ever to emerge from the manufacturing facility of the mighty Dutch company. But don’t be fooled – this powerhouse of a product packs one hell of a punch, with the highest light output and maintenance over time for a Gavita HPS! It runs the same 400V Pro Plus double ended lamp as the original 1000e, generating an impressive 2100umol and remaining hugely effective for 12 months!
Choose Your Level Of Control
The Slim Line fixture is part of the e-series range and will easily link up to a Master Controller via plug and play cables (along with other Gavita lights utilising this technology) for automatic, centralised and temperature-responsive management of your lighting! Thanks to an onboard Repeater Bus (a double-port connector with an input and output), you can daisy-chain fixtures together – making it possible to control up to 500 of them through the Gen 2 EL1 and EL1F devices, and up to 1000 of them through the Gen 2 EL2 and EL2F devices!
If you don’t need really advanced levels of lighting control, Gavita have also created the much simpler RS1 Remote Switch, which lets you manually manage up to 1000 e-series fixtures from a position comfortably out the way of all the brightness and heat. Using this external dial, you’re able to turn the lights on and off, dim them between 60-100% and boost overall output by an extra 15% when required!
A Fixture Packed Full Of Features
Although the Slim Line 1000e is an updated version of the classic Gavita all-in-one unit, you can still expect to find many of the most popular original features! These include the completely sealed and passively cooled aluminium housing for the ballast, the super shiny 96% reflective Gavita HR96 Miro Reflector, the handy lever on the bracket for effortless reflector changes and the quick release clamps for fuss-free lamp changes!
Peace Of Mind
For quite some time Gavita has been a big name with an even bigger reputation amongst growers spread all across the globe – this stems from the professional calibre of its lighting products and many years of experience in the industry! On top of this, the Slim Line 1000e Fixture is also backed up by an extended 3 year warranty.