ElectriQ 10 Litre Dehumidifier
Couldn't load pickup availability
The ElectriQ 10 Litre Dehumidifier Tackles Excess Moisture
To prevent issues with mould and rot, and maintain optimal plant growth, it's important to keep humidity levels within the right ranges and remove excess moisture when needed.
The ElectriQ Dehumidifier is a compact, elegantly designed and robust unit that removes up to 10 litres of water from the surrounding environment per day. This makes it a great choice for growers operating at smaller scales, running one to two grow lights.
- Protects your crop from the damage caused by damp, condensation, mould and rot
- Excellent value for money - comes in at a low price-point
- Removes up to 10 litres of water from the air per day (max extraction rate)
- Lets you choose your optimal humidity level, from 30% to 80%
- Capable of maintaining your chosen setting automatically (Auto Mode)
- Runs continuously when using Laundry Mode
- Can be programmed over a set period using Timer Mode
- Goes into standby mode when the tank is full (tank size of 1.5 litres)
- Can connect directly to a reservoir using the supplied drainage pipe (60cm)
- Light, well-built and easy too move around with carrying handle
- Highly efficient - very low energy usage at 240 watts
Key Dehumidifier Settings
'Auto Mode' keeps the room at your selected humidity level, switching on and off as required using a digital humidistat.
Selecting 'Desired Humidity' allows you to choose your ideal moisture levels.
If you want the unit to run the unit continuously, put it in 'Laundry Mode'.
'Fan Speed' settings allow you to select airflow levels. Choose between high and low settings.
If you want to pack the unit away for transport or storage, use 'Clean Mode' to dry it out first.
'Timer Mode' allows you to choose between 'Delayed Power-On' and 'Delayed Power-Off'. These settings tell the unit the number of hours to wait before switching on or off.
Other Grow Room Benefits
Don't waste the water gathered by your ElectriQ dehumidifiers! Water that's pulled from the air is similar to distilled water, with no real dissolved mineral content. This makes it ideal for using with humidifiers (when your plants are at a stage that demands higher moisture levels), because it won't leave any scaly deposits on your equipment.
It can also be added to your reservoir to reduce the hardness, lowering the overall dissolved mineral content and starting EC level. If you're in an area with particularly hard water, this can be a real god-send.
Dehumidifying capacity: 10 litres per day
Water tank capacity: 1.5 litre
Fan speed settings: two
Power consumption: 240 watt
IP rating: IPX1
Dimensions: 415mm x 256mm x 203mm
Weight: 9 kg
Ideal for a Range of Applications
This dehumidifier isn't grow room specific and will get the job done in pretty much any setting. It's great for using with laundry and will help to get your clothes dry in double-quick time. It can also help in areas that are mouldy and damp, reducing moisture levels and condensation.