Couldn't load pickup availability
Get rapid rooting & relieve plant stress with Canna Rhizotonic – it works wonders when you're propagating, transplanting & repotting.
What is it? A 100% natural, algae based root booster that’s teeming with over 60 microbiological substances – giving plants a balanced rooting environment!
Expect faster growing, vigorous roots – Rhizotonic contains vitamins B1 & B2, and the root strengthening hormone (Oligosaccharide). Your plants will end up being stronger and healthier, too! Spray it on cuttings to relieve stress and boost success rates, too!
Use it in hard or soft water, in any growing media, as a nutrient solution or foliar spray.
• Root booster – strong, white, faster growing roots
• 100% natural, algae based
• Over 60 microbiological ingredients
• Creates balanced rooting environment
• Eases plant stress (superb for cuttings & seedlings)
• Excellent during propagating, transplanting & repotting
• Speed up germination (when you soak your seeds in it)
• For hard and soft water
• Can be used with all growing media & in hydro systems
• Use it as a nutrient solution or foliar spray
• Bestseller - trusted by growers worldwide
• NPK ratio: 0.6 : 0.2 : 0.6
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Once opened what is the shelf life? I.E how long will it keep? Also does it need to be kept refrigerated?
The Canna Rhizotonic contains some organic elements and so the shelf life is limited to 6 - 12 months once opened. It does not need to be refrigerated but it is always best to keep them stored in a cool, dry area. For product longevity please always read the storage instructions on the product label.
What or how is the best way to use Rhizotonic for cuttings? Do you have to use in conjuction with canna start. Can rhizotonic be used only diluted in water without the canna start?
For optimum results, I would recommend using both Rhizotonic & Canna Start together, but Rhizotonic can be used on it's own, & applied either as a foliar spray, or a root feed.