FREE Delivery Over £50*

ClearPay - Pay in 4

Best Price Guarantee

Excellent Excellent 5 star yotpo rating

Chat to an Expert

Canna Calmag Agent

In stock
SKU: 84585
Regular price £15.99

Canna Calmag Agent - Concentrate for Buffering Soft or RO Water

Canna Calmag Agent is designed to increase the EC (electrical conductivity) of soft water, making it ideal for those living in soft water areas or using reverse osmosis (RO) water. This product effectively "hardens" the water, promoting the growth of robust and healthy plants.

How Canna Calmag Agent Works

Canna nutrients and products are formulated to work with 'normal' water, which has a calcium and magnesium background EC between 0.4 and 0.7. Normal water contains calcium, magnesium, and bicarbonate, which stabilize the water pH and supply essential nutrients to plants. Soft water and RO water, with an EC below 0.4, lack these crucial secondary nutrients. Both magnesium and especially calcium play significant roles in the metabolism, health, and development of plants at all stages.

When using soft water or RO water, it's necessary to balance the calcium and magnesium levels to normal before mixing your nutrient solution with Canna nutrients. Failing to do so can lead to deficiencies, adversely affecting plant health and the quality and size of the final crop.

For those with water that has an EC above 0.8, Canna recommends using a reverse osmosis unit to reduce the EC to virtually zero. Canna Calmag Agent can then be used to raise the EC back up to 0.4, ensuring the optimal nutrient balance for your plants.

  • Increases the background EC of the Calcium and Magnesium in your water
  • Reduce/avoid or treat deficiencies
  • Increase nutrient uptake
  • Stimulates better quality flowers
  • Highly concentrated

Fuss Free Returns

Any issues we'll help you out.

Payments shown as GWHP

Discreet and secure

Lightning Fast Delivery

Get growing faster

Plain Packaged Deliveries

Always unbranded boxes

Questions & Answers

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question