Aqua Master Tools E50 Pro EC & Temperature Meter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Accurate EC Meter with Temperature Compensation and Temperature Readings
Get an accurate nutrient temperature & EC reading with this pen. With the automatic temperature compensation, your EC reading is always accurate.
It comes fully calibrated and batteries are included. To save battery life, the pen will automatically shut off after 8 minutes.
There's a low battery indicator and calibration indicator so you can ensure your pen is working correctly.
With the simple buttons, it's easy to use your meter and switch between parameters.
It’s built to last, thanks to the waterproof, robust housing and replaceable electrodes.
- Measures temperature (oC / oF) & nutrient strength (EC)
- Comes fully-calibrated
- Waterproof to IP67
- Long-lasting with replaceable electrode
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power-off after 8 minutes
- Batteries included (3 x 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell batteries)
- Range: EC: 0.0 ~ 19.9 mS/cm, Temp.: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Resolution: EC: 0.1 mS/cm, Temp.: 0.1 ºC (1.0 ºF)
- Accuracy: EC: ± 2% F.S., Temp.: ±0.5°C (32°F), Temp. compensation: 0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)
- Calibration: EC: 1 point auto 1.4 EC
- Features: Battery indicator & automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply: 3 × 1.5 Volt AG-13 button cell battery (included)
- Auto. power-off: After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator: With correct calibration
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight: 102 grams
How To Use
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently.
- Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.