Potting Mix Base
1. Mix as 1-2% of total volume (1 Litre into 50 Litre of potting mix).
2. For best results, mix thoroughly with the potting substrate, moisten and leave for 24 hours before use.
3. Follow up with top dressings every 4 weeks
Pot Plants – Top Dressing:
1. Add 0.75-1.5g per litre of potting mix (1 x 20-40ml scoop per 10 Litre pot).
2. Immediately give the pot a good watering after applying a top dressing.
3. Repeat every 4 weeks or as and when the crop needs it
Pot Plants – Watering In:
1. Add 3-6g per litre of water (1.5-3 x 60ml scoops per 10 Litres of water).
2. Mix thoroughly in the water and water the pot well, being sure to allow for run-off.
3. Repeat every 4 weeks or as and when the crop needs it.
4. Always use de-chlorinated water (if using tap water leave to stand overnight before application).
1. Add 1-2g per Litre of water (0.5-1 level teaspoon)
2. Since Ecothrive Charge is not 100% soluble, add to water and stir vigorously for 1 minute, then let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. Repeat mixing once then strain to remove sediment and pour into a spray bottle. Use this ‘extract’ within 24 hours.
Always use de-chlorinated water (if using tap water leave to stand overnight before application).