Plagron Lemon Kick
Lemon Kick is an organic pH regulator that allows you to reduce the pH value of the nutrient water to the ideal level of 5.5 - 6.5. Only a nutrient solution with the correct pH value will ensure that the plant absorbs the nutrients in the correct proportions. This then has a stimulating effect on the plant’s metabolism, which makes the plant grow faster.
- Does not influence the EC value.
- Up to three times as effective as other pH regulators.
- Suitable for all watering systems.
How to use Plagron Lemon Kick
Shake well before use. Add Lemon Kick in steps of 0.5 ml per litre of water (1:2000) and measure the pH value as you go along.
Water, citric acid.
Tips from Plagron
- Lemon Kick has a strong effect and must therefore be added step-by-step.
- Lemon Kick is safer to use than the ph regulators PH Plus and PH Min.
Why should I use an organic pH regulator like Lemin Kick?
If you grow organically, you don't want to use phosphoric acid or nitric aci. This kills your important soil life. Furthermore, Lemon Kick doesn't change your NPK value, while phosphoric or nitric acid does. Lemon Kick also doesn't affect your soil life.
Can I use Lemon Kick to lower the pH value without damaging any micro-organisms in the soil?
Yes, with Lemon Kick you decrease the pH value of the nutrient water without affecting the soil life.