Guanokalong Extract Taste Improver
For bigger fruit & flowers with a stronger taste, try Guanokalong’s Extract Taste Improver.
It’s a 100% organic additive made from ethically-sourced bat dung (bat guano).
Plants love it! It’s a unique blend of 2% nitrogen, 2% potassium, 0.5% phosphorous and essential trace elements.
It won’t clog up your hydro system and is clear in colour.
Add it to soil, coco or your hydro system to improve the size and number of fruit and flowers, while enhancing taste.
Use this stuff, and you’ll have an excellent flowering phase! Anyone who’s used it will tell you that. But don’t trust us – try it!
• 100% organic hydro, soil & coco additive (NOT an NPK fertiliser)
• Made from bat guano (bat dung)
• Ethically sourced – no bat habitats harmed
• Clear liquid – will not clog up hydro systems
• Increases number & size of flowers
• Enhances taste of fruit & flowers
Apply to your feed weekly throughout your growing cycle.
Make sure you use at least 10ml/L…some growers have been known to use it a 50% dilution rate.
We recommend diluting at a rate of 10ml/L (propagation), 10 – 20ml/L (vegetative growth) and 10 – 30ml/L (flowering)