Want a bigger yield, strong roots and an intense flavour? Get stuck into Guanokalong Bat Guano Powder.
It’s 100% organic, made from ethically-sourced bat dung (bat guano) – one of the best natural sources of phosphorus there is. There’s nothing else like it.
This stuff’s potent! It’s brimming with phosphorus (NPK 1-10-1). It also has a rich mix of microelements, macro elements & enzymes that really speeds up growth.
Expect to get robust roots and bulky fruit & flowers that taste better - you can thank all the phosphorus for that.
You won’t burn roots – it’s near impossible with how slowly minerals are released.
To make this bat manure even more effective, it excites the microbes already in your media. These microbes then help plants absorb the nutrients in Guanokalong.
If you’re not using it yet, find out why growers rave about it - buy a batch now.
• 100% organic soil & coco enhancer
• Packed with phosphorus (NPK 1-10-1)
• Ramps up fruit and flower formation
• Intensifies flavour
• Fuels rooting
• Speeds up growth
• Stimulates microbial life in growing media
• Boosts bacteria resistance
• Ethically-sourced (no bat habitats are harmed)
• From the dung of Indonesian & Madagascan bats
- The Science
Remember, Guanokalong is not a complete NPK fertiliser – it has a high phosphorus concentration but you will need to add potassium and nitrogen separately.
For indoor use:
• Mix 1kg of Guanokalong Bat Guano Powder with 100 – 200L of media
• Mix 50g of Guanokalong Bat Guano Powder per plant in a 7L pot
• Use 100g of Guanokalong Bat Guano Powder per plant then water in
• Fill 1/3 of your pot with media
• Add a layer of Guanokalong Bat Guano Powder (100g in a 15L pot)
• Fill the rest of your pot with media and add your plant
• You can reuse soil twice at most
• Is reusing soil, mix 400g with 50L of soil or coco
For outdoor use:
• Use 100g for every plant every 2 months, starting in April
• In an open field, use 1Kg per 10m2
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (1)What is the feed chart for vintage bat gauno (once, twice a week?)You would add Vintage Bat Guano to your pots at the start of the flowering cycle. It is best to add 2-4 scoops per pot & water through, it is a slow release product, so this will be enough to get you through the flowering phase.
Written by SW | 29 Jan 2013