If you’re using RhizoStands, you need a RhizoSystem Brain Controller.
It gathers and pumps all run-off into a waste bucket or drain for you.
You can connect up to 6 lines, and up to 72 stands to each controller.
Run-off drained from all RhizoStands gathers in your Brain Controller. Once your Brain is full, it automatically empties waste to a drain or bucket (via a pump).
You won’t need a timer for your pump – emptying is triggered by a reliable float switch. Just make sure you keep your pump plugged in.
• Automatically empties
• Reliable magnetic float switch (to trigger emptying)
• Maxi-Jet 1000 pump – removes up to of 1000L per hour
• 6 inlet pipes – connect up to 6 lines of stands
• Blanking caps included for unused inlets (no leaks)
• Connect up to 72 stands in total
If building a system from scratch, consider buying a RhizoSystem. They come with everything you need.
You can then connect a length of 25mm Iceline Pipes to each RhizoSystem Brain inlet.
- How to Use
Make sure that your Brain is level with (or lower than) your RhizoStands.
1. Assemble your RhizoStands
• Connect a BSP Elbow (end of line) or Tee fixing (other stands in a line) to each stand
• This will allow you to connect the stand to Iceline Pipes
• Make sure you use 2 washers and a nut to connect each Tee and Elbow
2. Create your lines of stands
• We recommend creating up 6 lines of 12 stands
• You can connect stands together using Iceline Pipes
• Make sure the pipe is pushed on fully
• Stands with elbow fixings will need to be at one end of a line
• The other end of each the line will need to be connected to the RhizoSystem Brain
• Use blanking caps to cover unused inlets
3. Your RhizoSystem Brain
• Make sure it is plugged into your mains power supply at all times
• Connect 13mm of pipe with a non-return valve to your pump outlet
- Q & A
Questions and Answers