Cut almost any irrigation pipe effortlessly with our Greenblade Pipe Cutters. They’re really heavy duty!
You’ll get a sharp, clean cut every time, thanks to their precision blades.
Use them on PVC pipe & LDPE pipe…even thicker walled MDPE & PEX pipe (up to 38mm outer diameter).
You’ll find them easy to use, even when cutting thick pipe – they’re spring loaded.
They’re built to last in any grow room, with a corrosion resistant coating, aluminium handle and carbon sk5 steel blades.
• Heavy duty pipe cutters
• Sharp, long-lasting blade (carbon sk5 steel!)
• Easy to use (spring loaded)
• For pipes with an outer diameter of up to 38mm
• Built to last (aluminium handle & corrosion resistant coating)
- How to Use
• Dry and clean the blade after use, using a vegetable based oil
This is to protect the blades from rust or damage. I also keeps the cutting action smooth and consistent. Olive oil works especially well.
• Never clean your blades with soap and water
This can damage the pipe cutter
• Never try to cut steel or metal pipes with this cutter
They’re not designed for it – the blade will be damaged as a result
• Store in a dry place after use
Excessive moisture will damage the blades
• Store in a safe place, away from children
They’re extremely sharp and could cause injury if used incorrectly
- Q & A
Questions and Answers