So you want to grow organically? You want to do it in your own home or greenhouse? And you want to buy the best pots, growing media and nutrients for the job? What then do you actually need? One of these fantastic kits!
We’ve done all the hard work for you and paired together some of our most popular soil-orientated products, with a cheeky little discount to boot!
Both Organic Vegetable Kits (standard and jumbo) include the following products:
- Easy-to-use, air-pruning, root-booming RhizoPots
- Excellent, medium-fertilised, tried and tested Tropic Mix
- Top trio of organic bottle feeds made by the brilliant Biobizz
- Trusty pair of 30mls Measuring Cups
4 / 20 x RhizoPot - 12L
- ‘Breathable’ fabric pots that 'air prune' roots
- Faster root growth
- Strong root branching – no root circling
- Superior drainage
- Reusable (up to 4 – 5 times)
- Fold flat (easy to store!)
1 / 5 x Tropic Mix - 50L
- 40% high grade coco, 60% Irish peat
- Contains calcium & magnesium (2:1)
- CF 14 (EC 1.4)
- pH 6.5 (ideal!)
- No perlite or woody bits
1 x 1L Biobizz Bio-Grow
- Use through veg & flowering
- Grow: NPK: 4-3-6
- Concentrated carbohydrate
- Feeds beneficial bacteria in media
- Improves biodiversity
1 x 1L Biobizz Bio-Bloom
- Use alongside Bio-Grow in flowering
- Bloom: NPK: 2-7-4
- Rich in phosphorus & potassium
- Increases number of flowering sites
- Accelerates fruit & flower formation
1 x 500ml Biobizz Top-Max
- Increases BRIX levels (natural sugars)
- Enhances aroma, density & flavour
- Lasts 3 - 5 days in tanks
- Contains ethically sourced fulvic & humic acids (from Leonardite)
2 x 30ml Cup
- Measuring cups for use during feeds
Air-Pruning Mega Pots
First off, you aren’t just getting plain old plastic pots – you’re being treated to the eco-friendly, root-loving RhizoPots! These fancy fabric containers facilitate the almost magical process of air-pruning, which helps to eliminate root circling, increase root mass, trigger secondary roots, promote faster growth and produce bigger and better yielding plants!
On top of that, from an environmental standpoint, they’re damn good too, being made from recycled plastic bottles (reducing plastic waste), reusable for 4-5 crops and 100% biodegradable over 10 years! Clearly your plants and the planet all benefit then, it’s win-win!
Tip-Top Potting Mix
Next up you’ve got Tropic Mix, dressed to impress in… an all-black bag! Appearances certainly can be deceiving, as there’s a lot more to this product than first meets the eye. It’s a really well respected medium-fertilised potting mix containing fine grade Irish peat, high quality coco and a source of calcium and magnesium at the ideal ratio of 2:1.
You can transplant cuttings straight into the media and there’s enough nutrient content present for the first 2 weeks of growth. The lack of woody bits stops fungus gnats from ever showing any interest and the lack of perlite means it’s easy to dispose of after use. Lovely!
Organic Power Trio
Last but not least is the “Big 3” from Biobizz – Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom and TopMax! Bio-Grow feeds both your plants and the microbes in the media, from start to flush. It’s absolutely packed full of natural sugars – the source of Biobizz’s sweet signature taste! You add Bio-Bloom alongside Bio-Grow in flowering to accelerate ripening and trigger extra fruit formation. The rich supply of phosphorus and potassium makes this product act like a strong PK booster! The legendary BRIX (natural sugars) builder TopMax does its thing in the bloom stage too, delivering a huge boost that improves the taste, aroma and size of your fruits and flowers! When used together for a full crop, these products are formidable!
Important-In-Their-Own-Way Measuring Cups
We almost forgot the cups! You also get 2x 30mls measuring cups for use during feeds.
Flexible Kit Options
Those contemplating a smaller scale setup can opt for the 4-plant kit, whilst more seasoned and expansive growers are also catered for with the 20-plant kit. The choice of crops is entirely up to you, but the options are endless – including peppers, tomatoes, aubergines, courgettes, kale, spinach, ginger, mint, rosemary, and so on.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers