Want to drive rooting & growth? Find out why other growers love the Oxypot 4.
Roots grow in an oxygen & nutrient rich solution to fuel rooting, nutrient uptake & growth!
You can grow up to 4 plants in each system.
- 110L Oxypot 4 - 83 x 83 x 38cm (W x L x H)
- 5 x potential plant sites (for up to 4 plants)
- Ideal in 1m x 1m growing area (BudBox L)
How it Works
To fuel growth, roots grow straight into an oxygenated nutrient solution.
This gives them a constant, unlimited supply of nutrients, and plenty of oxygen.
Root growth is unrestricted by media - better yet, most root diseases can't survive in an oxygen-rich environment. It’s incredible.
You'll get bigger, faster growing plants with denser root networks.
- Explosive root growth
- Faster nutrient uptake
- Mind blowing yields
- No under or overwatering - plants use what they need
Fast Nutrient Uptake
Plants have unlimited access to nutrients and oxygen to speed up nutrient uptake & growth.
Root growth is unrestricted by media. All of the oxygen boosts rooting and stops most root diseases.
5 x Potential Plant Sites
Feed 4 small plants or 1 -2 large plants from one tank. A blanking cap's included for unused plant sites.
To make space for roots, you can raise plant positions with the reversible lid.
Nutrient Level Indicator
It sits in an in-built groove to stop it being knocked. .
Connections are secure ans pots are made from a tough, crack-resistant plastic.
Easy to Assemble
With removable net pots
Single Point of Nutient Management
Just keep the tank topped up with nutrient solution.
Hardly any Media
Just clay pebbles
No Risk of Contamination
Nutrient stays in your pot to keep any problems contained
Airstone, Air Pump & Air Pipe Included
Keep your system sterile with Silver Bullet Roots. It kills 99.99% of root diseases and stays active in tanks for 5 weeks!
If you already use Oxy-Plus 11.9%, switch to Silver Bullet and you’ll save 55%.
- The Tech
• Dimensions: 83cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 110 Litres
If this isn’t the right size for you, try one of our other Oxypots:
• Dimensions: 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 19 Litres
• Dimensions: 58.5cm x 83cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: 70 Litres
Oxypot R-DWC System:
• Dimensions: Up to 24 Oxypots, each one 34cm x 34cm x 38cm (W x L x H)
• Capacity: Up to 24 x 19 Litre Pots
- Kit Contains
- How to Use
1. Fit 2 x air line tubes to the pump outlets
2. Connect the opposite end of each of these air line tubes to the base of each T
3. Connect the 4x air stones to the end of the 4 air line tubes
4. Place air stones in the round locators in the tank
5. Connect the open ends of the air line tubes to the Ts
6. Place the lid on the tank and position the air lines to run through the spaces provided
7. Place the baskets in position and cover the access hole with the cap provided
Plants started in rockwool cubes, root riots or jiffys can be transplanted into an Oxypot. Make sure that they are root bound before transplanting.
Feeding your plants
Avoid using any nutrients that are organic -active systems and biological ingredients don’t mix well. We recommend using SHOGUN Samurai’s hydroponic nutrients, which are mineral based.
You need to completely change your solution roughly every 2 – 3 weeks, topping up in between changes.
Plants under lights tent to absorb more water than nutrients. To keep your nutrient strength from rising, top up the pot with half strength nutrient solution between changes. Take an EC reading and add more nutrients if you need to. Don’t forget to monitor and tweak your pH.
Leave the pump on 24/7 – never let plant roots dry.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (1)Hi I'm new to the oxypot 4 , how do I clean/maintain it with out removing the 4 plants especially when they are large ? Should I be looking to add a drain off point to the tank so I can clean / flush whilst the plants remain in the tank ? What would you use to clean the tank , thanks for your time , I await your reply Gary mabbatThe easiest way to change the solution the IWS Oxypot 4 is to use a pump to drain the tank. You can easily access the tank via the access port on the top of the system. We would recommend using a solution of Oxyplus to steralise the system between crops.
Written by MB | 9 Jul 2016