For an airy growing media that improves drainage & rooting – use Gold Label Hydro XL 10/20 Clay Pebbles.
They’re expanded clay pebbles with a ceramic outer layer.
They hardly hold onto any water – great for drainage. And the airy structure leaves lots of space for roots to grow into. If growing hydroponically, they’re a must.
Use them on their own or mix them with another growing media to improve drainage & structure. Some even use them to cover and protect the media in pots.
If using AutoPots, adding a 1 – 1.5” layer of clay pebbles to the bottom of each pot works wonders for drainage!
• Airy growing media
• Improves drainage & structuring
• Airy rooting environment
• Clean, pH neutral & pH stable
• Use alone, or mix with another growing media (e.g. soil, coco, cellmax)
• Can be reused once (grow with Cannazym & clean with Oxy-Plus 11.9%)
• A must in hydroponic systems
- Q & A
Questions and Answers