BUY 2+ 600W 400V GAVITA PRO CLASSIC GROW LIGHTS FOR £289.95 EACH - A £10 SAVING PER UNIT!
BUY 4+ 600W 400V GAVITA PRO CLASSIC GROW LIGHTS FOR £279.95 EACH - A £20 SAVING PER UNIT!
GAVITA NOW ON DISPLAY IN ALL STORES
Get up to 8% more grow light with the pioneering Gavita Pro 3-in-1 system.
They’re brighter, cooler and far more efficient than standard HPS grow lights. You’ll get the power of 400 Volts from a 230V socket!
You can dim and boost your lights to suit each grow phase and your environment.
Lamps have a 5,000 hour life expectancy and maintain 95% of light over a year. There’s no electromagnetic interference, either.
They produce hardly any sound or heat – they’re silent and cool to the touch.
• 400V 3-in-1 ballast, reflector and light
• Runs off a normal 230V socket
• Up to 8% more grow light
• Long lasting lamp – life expectancy of 5,000 hrs
• Exceptional lamp light maintenance of 95% after a year
• 96% efficient replaceable reflector
• Soft dim (light dims slowly to reduce stress)
• Ballast is silent and cool to the touch
• Red LED status indicator
• UV resistant rubber wiring
• Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling
• Easy to use – it’s plug and play
• Sealed housing (with Gore-Tex ventilation plug)
• Microprocessor controlled
• No acoustic resonance (lamp runs optimally)
• UL Listed
Gavita products come with a 3 year warranty that we're happy to honour - just make sure you hang onto your receipt.
Set them up with a timer and contactor. Or upgrade to a Gavita Pro E-Series light and all you’ll need is a Master Controller.
You can automate the activity of up 80 Gavita Pro E-Series Lights at once. There are tons of safety features, too.
- The Tech
Gavita Pro 400V / 600W Complete Systems
• Input Voltage:240-277 Volt
• Input Current 1:2.7A at 240V
• Power Factor:> 0.98
• Input Frequency:50-60 Hz
• Output Connection: IEC C14, power cable 10 ft with 240V plug
• Inner box dimensions:22.3"/567mm (length) x 9.4”/240mm (width) x 7.5”/191mm (height)
• Case Temp. (°C):20 - 50°C
• Certification: CE
• Reflector Material: HortiStar HR 96 600 in bracket
• Light Source:600W 400V electronic single ended lamp
• Luminous Flux:90,000 Lumens
• PPF:1170 μMol/sec
• Article Number:18.104.22.168.10 (EU) | 22.214.171.124.11 (UK) | 126.96.36.199.12 (CH)
• EAN code:8718403052053 (EU) | 8718403052077 (UK) | 8718403052084 (CH)
- Kit Contains
1 x Combined Gavita Pro Ballast and Reflector
1 x 600 Watt Pro HPS Lamp
- How to Use
They’re easy to use – everything is plug and play. Watch the video above to see how to change your lamp & reflector
• Make sure you set it up with a heavy duty timer or contactor
• Do not use household timers!
• Always install lamps before connecting to your mains
• Always allow your lamps to cool for 30 minutes before restarting or changing
• A standard HPS lamp is not suitable to use with the Gavita Pro Ballast
• Never touch your lamp with bare hands
• Avoid coiled power cords
• Lamps should be run at 100% for at least 100 hours before you dim them
- Q & A
Questions and Answers (3)Can you use this light for both veg and flower stage? Do I need to use an extractor fan with this light?Thr Gavita Pro-Line Complete lighting systems cann be used in both veg & flower. We would recommend using an extraction system with these lighting systems.
Written by JB | 17 Nov 2013Can you use a gavita in a bud box set up,if so which size bud box and fan do i need for one light set upThe 600 Watt Gavita will work well in an XL budbox. I would go with the RVK125 extractor fan, or extraction kit 2 if you also need a filter.
Written by JS | 2 Aug 2013What is the energy ratings.how much less electricity would I use compared to a standard 600w hps.cheers jThe 600W Gavita will still use 600W of electricity, however, the manufacturers claim that is is more efficient than other 600W systems on the market, & will put out between 5-10% more PAR light than other 600W systems.
Written by j | 10 Jun 2013