Want healthier, better yielding plants? Give them a clean diet! Try a GrowMax RO filter!
Your filter will remove 99% of chlorine and 95% of salts & heavy metals!
You'll enhance nutrient uptake, thanks to a more efficient nutrient feed and a more stable pH.
Healthy bacteria and microorganisms in soil will thrive, too - remember, there's nearly no harmful chlorine).
Overall, you should get better developed plants, healthier fruits & stronger roots.
If you use a humidifier, your carbon filters, reflectors and grow lamps will run better and last longer - an RO filter prevents mineral deposits.
Your filter's easy to set up and ready to use right out the box. Buy one now – they're truly phenomenal.
• Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filters
• Removes allmost all water impurities
• Removes 95% of salts and heavy metals
• Eliminates 99% of chlorine and reduces sediments to 5 microns
• Creates more stable pH and efficient nutrient feed
• Protects healthy soil bacteria
• Promotes vigorous growth, healthier fruits & stronger roots
• Protects reflectors, carbon filters & bulbs from mineral deposits
• Use it straight out the box - simple set up
• Connect it to a tap or pipework
Pure Water Production
POWER GROW 500 RO Unit – produces up to 500 litres of pure water a day (20 litres an hour)
MEGA GROW 1000 RO Unit – produces up to 1000 litres of pure water a day (40 litres an hour)
GROWMAX 3000 RO Unit – produces up to 3000 litres of pure water a day (125 litres an hour)
Do you Need a Booster Pump?
RO filters need a water pressure of at least 40 PSI.
Tap water pressure varies, so you may need a booster pump – it’ll raise your water pressure by 15 - 50 PSI, depending on your tap water quality.
For best results, aim for 60 – 80 PSI.
1. If you use a humidifier, use an RO filter to protect your bulbs, reflectors and carbon filter.
Yet to be convinced that you need an RO Filter? Take a look at our smart infographic!
- The Science
Have you got hard water?
Look for limescale at the end of your tap &ndash inside your kettle; it’s a definite sign of having hard water.
However, you can be more precise with a CF meter. Here's what each reading means:
• 6 + (hard water)
• 4 - 5 (medium to moderately hard water)
• 0 - 3 (soft water)
How do RO filters boost plant growth?
Unfiltered water contains a number of elements that are harmful to your plants (such as calcium carbonate, chlorine & magnesium carbonate)
Unless you remove them, these contaminants can:
• Slow plant growth
• Harms soil microorganisms and bacteria
• Alter your pH
• Alter the concentration of your nutrient feed
• Dirty, damage or clog your grow room equipment
• Hindernutrient uptake
• Slow photosynthesis
With an RO filter, this won't happen. You’ll see:
• A more stable pH, encouraging bigger plants, with healthier fruits & stronger roots
• Peak nutrient uptake
• A healthier soil mix
• Stronger, bigger growing plants
• Maximum photosynthesis
• Better performing and longer lasting grow room equipment
How do they affect your grow room equipment?
If When you use a humidifier with unfiltered water, mineral deposits build up on your grow lights, reflectors and carbon filters.
• Reflectors and grow lamps
- Lose 10% of their reflectivity after 3 months
• Carbon filters
- Become clogged with dirty fabric sleeves.
- This leads to poor extraction and limited odour control
- The Tech
How do Grow Max RO filters work?
Your RO filter uses water pressure to reverse osmosis.
First, water passes through a pre-filter, which reduces sand, silt, dirt, rust particles, other sediments, and chlorine.
Next, water molecules are forced through a semi-permeable membrane at a high pressure. This filters out minerals and impurities, which cannot pass through the membrane.
Impurities and waste water, are sent to the drain.
This process removes:
• Up to 95% of salts and heavy metals
• Up to 99% of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, and volatile organic contaminants
GrowMax POWER GROW 500 RO Unit
Produce up to 500 litres/day*
• Temperature 30ºC
• Pressure: Min. 3 kg Max. 6 kg
• Quality (500 tds or ppm)
*Other conditions can reduce the water production
*Replace cartridges every 6 months
- Kit Contains
GrowMax POWER GROW 500
• Main unit
• Inlet tubing with garden
• Hose connector
• Sediment filter
• Green coconut carbon filter
• Reverse osmosis membrane
• Pressure gauge
• Outlet tubing
• Shut-off valve
- How to Use
GrowMax POWER GROW 500
1. Push the 3/8" white inlet tubing into the 3/8” fitting (you'll find it on the filter housing on the right side of the system).
2. Connect the 1/4” blue purified water tubing to the outlet of the Automatic Shut-off valve.
3. Connect the 1/4” black waste water tubing to the outlet of the flow restrictor.
4. You are now ready to connect the included garden hose adaptor to your source water on the other end of the 3/8” inlet tubing.
5. Upon initial start up of system, slowly turn the source water on until both the carbon and sediment filters have water in the housings.
6. Next, open source water up all the way (do not exceed 80 psi).
7. Flush the system for 15 minutes when the system is new and/or when you replace your membrane.
- Q & A
Questions and Answers