Cuttings and seedlings are very delicate - it's why so many growers struggle with success rates.
If you go too intense with your light or feed, you'll cripple your plants.
For a great propagation, you need:
• A low light intensity in a small grow tent
Since they're so delicate, cuttings and seedlings need a low light intensity in a small grow tent.
1 x T5 Propagation Light - 4 Tube in a BAY6 DP Propagation Tent is just what you need.
Propagating plants won't be able to handle anything more intense than this.
• The right nutrient profile
A lot of growers simply feed young plants with a small dose of standard feed.
Big mistake. Why?
…It's not just about lowering your nutrient strenght....cuttings & seedlings also need a different nutrient ratio.
Specifically, you need nutrients that encourage rooting & early growth.
That's why your kit includes SHOGUN Katana Roots (Additive), SHOGUN Start (Nutrient - aka Baby Plant Food) & Clonex Rooting Gel (Rooting Hormone)
Used together, these nutrients:
• Stimulate rooting
• Increase cutting & seedling success rate
• Encourage early growth
• Ease the stress of cloning
• Boosts resistance to infection and disease
• Lower the chances of stem rot
• Aid the transportation of nutrients through roots