Omega HPS (Dual Spectrum) Lamps
Couldn't load pickup availability
Dual Spectrum HPS Grow Lamp
Need a low wattage HPS lamp? Make the most of every watt with an Omega HPS lamp.
To optimise light output, there are two ceramic tubes. These are designed to create more plant-usable light energy, longer-lasting performance, and consistent output. The dynamics of the tube also helps to reduce heat output. A lower running temperature means a lower growing temperature and a longer lamp life.
To further increase PAR output, there's the air purification chamber. Overall, you'll hit up to 60,000 lumens (400W) or 36,000 lumens (250W).
It’s dual spectrum, so is suitable for vegging & flowering, with a balanced spectrum of red and blue wavelengths. There's also added UVto enhance ripening & hardening in flowering.
- 250W lamps are suitable for 75cm x 75cm areas
- 400W lamps are suitable 1m x 1m areas
In areas bigger than this, you’ll need a higher wattage or multiple lamps.
- 250W or 400W lamps available
- Dual spectrum, with enhanced UV
- CE marked
- 2 ceramic tube design - increase PAR output & performance
- Design reduces heat output - lower grow temperature + longer lamp life.
- Air purification chamber - enhances output
- Suitable for veg & flowering