Couldn't load pickup availability
Stop the spread of fungal diseases and treat pest infestations with sulphur vapour. All you need is a HotBox Sulfume.
It’s incredibly effective. Customers use it to combat spider mites, botrytis, mildew, black spots, fungus & more! It’s one of the best ways to tackle spider mites and stops fungal spores from spreading.
Instead of burning it, your HotBox Sulfume vapourises sulphur at just the right temperature (145oC – 155oC)
There’s no risk of overheating and no chance of fire, thanks to HotBox’s unique temperature control technology. Absolutely no nasty chemicals are released into your grow room either.
You can safely use it mid-crop (not in the last two weeks). It won’t harm your plants – just the insects ravaging them.
Use it to treat existing problems or prevent future problems. The HotBox Sulfume is great for both.
Coverage is very even. Each unit will treat a 2m3 - 10m3 area, so multiples may be needed. No sulphur is supplied with this unit – don’t forget to buy yours separately.
• No Overheating, No Risk of ﬁres, No Nasty Chemicals (automatic temperature control)
• Safe to use with plants in grow room (not in last 2 weeks)
• Treats areas between 2m3 and 10m3
• Used to combat spidermites, botrytis, mildew, black spots, fugus and more!
• Very effective against spider mites
• Stops fungal spores spreading
• Low energy use - cheap to run
• Even coverage thanks to uniform cup used
• HotBox only - Buy sulphur separately
• Made in stainless steel
• Unaffected by voltage variations
• Can be used on any voltage worldwide: 100, 110, 220, 240, 250V
IMPORTANT NOTE: We cannot send/supply sulphur to any UK offshore destination including Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Islands (Western Isles, Orkney, Shetland, etc) Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Channel Isles. This is due to the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) code.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Will this product damage less / filters etc?
We recommend only using this product during the dark period and extraction systems switched off. This will prevent and damage or issues with your filter.
Hope this helps
can this product be used all the way through the flower phase without it effecting the quality of the crop
The Hotbox Sulfume can be used up throughout flower, but we would advise against using it in the final 2 weeks.