Gavita CT 2000e LED Grow Light - 780W
Couldn't load pickup availability
This light will need to be ordered in from our suppliers so please allow a few extra days for it to arrive with you.
The Gavita CT 2000e is a 1:1 Replacement for a 1000W HPS Fixture
Working out which LED light to use when you’ve only previously grown with HPS fixtures typically requires a little bit of thought and consideration. Not any more though!
Its compact design fits straight into standard HPS setups, making the process of upgrading and converting your lighting equipment to LED technology much easier than ever before! And, not only can you unleash 780W of immense power at a highly efficient, mega impressive output of 2.6umol per W, this unique one-of-kind unit will also connect up to any of the four Gavita Master Controllers – giving you a really smart and intelligent way to manage 1-1,000 units. Set dimming parameters, light cycles, sunrises and sunsets… the lot!
- First LED specifically designed as a direct replacement for HPS fixtures
- Compact, low profile and extremely bright unit for light-loving plants
- Produces a sensational 780W of power at 2.6umol per W
- Proven to be up to 25% more energy efficient than HPS options
- Set dimming parameters, light cycles, sunrises and sunsets with a Gavita Master Controller
- Much easier to handle, reposition and work around compared to bar LEDs
- Built to a high standard with premium components for the most demanding environments
- Wide optics ensure even light coverage and crop uniformity
- Greater spectral optimisation for crops – enhancing performance from start to finish
- Kicks out less radial heat than HPS lights